Release Inkscape

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Inkscape, the open source 2D Vector graphic software
preview3.png

This is an updated version of the pnd from @sebt3. So if you had this version, it will be proposed to be update.
This version needed some slightly newer gtk-2.0 then the Pandora has, so some hack was needed. Also, I experienced some instability with the font tool. I coded a workaround, and haven't found other place where the workaround was needed, but I haven't tested it much.

On first start, some default config using small icon is installed. Also, a .gtkrc-2.0 is also setup to have smaller fonts, making the GUI taking much less space then by default. The "small icon" preferences will probably not copy itself if upgrading from previous version, so set that up yourself (or wipe clean appdata/inkspace).

History log
=========

Build 01
-------------

• Initial build
  • Some Pandora hacks

An a side-note, this is my 300th pnd on the Repo :)
pnd300.png

Many thanks @ptitSeb for this, I want to try and get into using it to make replacement labels for some of my retro items.

Congratulations too on your 300th pnd.

It's community members like yourself that are still supporting the hardware after all these years that let's me know I'll be safe spending my hard earned cash on a Pyra.

So anyone that says the Pyra is too expensive stick that in your pipe and smoke it, show me ANY Chinese hardware that is still getting this amount of love after this many years.

Back