Included Cd

tijaquim

Still Fresh
Hello,

I'm trying my new gp2x ;)... But the CD was not included in the package, can someone tell me what is included in the CD (included by some shops) and point me the image location.
By the way, is there any way to plug a keyboard? Is the gp32 chatboard compatible?

Thanks,
tijaquim

Go here, download the file. it's a user guide put together by GuyFalkes. The same web site (here) has everything included on said CD and updated versions as well as games, emu's etc not released when CD was.

Also it's a good idea to read through a lot of the posts here to get an idea of what can and can't be done with the system so far.

Enjoy :D

Thanks, i know about that web site. I was thinking that something else was included.

tijaquim

Go here, download the file. it's a user guide put together by GuyFalkes. The same web site (here) has everything included on said CD and updated versions as well as games, emu's etc not released when CD was.

Also it's a good idea to read through a lot of the posts here to get an idea of what can and can't be done with the system so far.

Enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back