Importing Kingdom Of The Hearts 2

TelcoLou posted on Mar 24 2006 at 11:24 PM said:
:lol:

CONTROL LINE WIRE AND REEL...45FT x 12 THOU

I used to build balsa-wood airplane models ...
Haha, oops. That'll teach me for leaving tabs open of stuff my dad bought. Altered, anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 24 2006 at 11:31 PM said:
"Kingdom of the hearts"

:lol: :rolleyes:

I have no idea about swap magic so I cant really help......
Lol, I was bored so decided to make it more long winded.

What exactly is so great about Swap Magic? What does it do apart from just boot up and let you use the slide tool? It's possible to do this with a cheat disc.

nickspoon posted on Mar 24 2006 at 11:33 PM said:
What exactly is so great about Swap Magic? What does it do apart from just boot up and let you use the slide tool? It's possible to do this with a cheat disc.
What, for imports?

Most certainly. You still need a slide card, but you don't need the disc. There's even a homebrew app that can do it for you, free, called cogswaploader.

nickspoon posted on Mar 24 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
Most certainly. You still need a slide card, but you don't need the disc. There's even a homebrew app that can do it for you, free, called cogswaploader.
The slide card is the whole point, though I suppose.

Jarska333 posted on Mar 25 2006 at 10:09 AM said:
Eh, you speak nipponese? :)
Eh? I'm gonna import the US version, which comes out in 3 days.

Naplink allows you to transfer files from your PC to your PS2's memcard via a USB male-male connection.

Less simple, but much cheaper.

hmm... I think my friend has a memory card writer thing anyhow... So is that all I'll need to create the Cogswaploader thing?

so with the swaptool... are the mesurements written on the pic what I need to use or do I just print it out then cut out a piece of credit card plastic in that shape?

Back