Importing Kingdom Of The Hearts 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Mar 25 2006 at 10:55 PM said:
Goity posted on Mar 25 2006 at 05:47 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Mar 25 2006 at 05:43 PM said:
You just print it out and use it as a template.

General tutorial on running the exploit on your PS2

Independence Compiler - you'll need to take the files this generates and put them on the memory card.
Please have my children.

Oh no you don't, you sold them to me for a dollar, I have legal papers to that effect.
please let me destroy those legal papers.

I managed to make a working card thing (well, two actually, one for the person with the memcard thing), but I've gotta wait till monday to borrow his mem card writer :(

Use the Independence Compiler to create an independence exploit save. Export it to memory card format then use PS2 Save Builder to convert it to .MAX.

EDIT: Cogswaploader is available here. LaunchELF comes with the Independence Compiler and can be used to boot Cogswaploader. You can also,
I believe, change your BOOT.ELF in the Independence Compiler to Cogswaploader to leave more space on your memcard.

nickspoon posted on Mar 28 2006 at 05:42 PM said:
Use the Independence Compiler to create an independence exploit save. Export it to memory card format then use PS2 Save Builder to convert it to .MAX.

EDIT: Cogswaploader is available here. LaunchELF comes with the Independence Compiler and can be used to boot Cogswaploader. You can also,
I believe, change your BOOT.ELF in the Independence Compiler to Cogswaploader to leave more space on your memcard.
Hoorah! You are now my official lesbian lover.

Shikaku posted on Mar 25 2006 at 12:26 PM said:
俺のちんこが大きなった

Care of the wonderful Babel Fish:

"After the we it is it became densely largely"

GARR!!!
I can't get cogswaploader to go any further than "psx cdrom", how do I get it to go further?

WrongEyedJesus posted on Mar 29 2006 at 04:32 AM said:
Shikaku posted on Mar 25 2006 at 12:26 PM said:
俺のちんこが大きなった

Care of the wonderful Babel Fish:

"After the we it is it became densely largely"

It's actually quite close... wow...

It says literally: My dick became large.

I think you can figure out what I meant =)

so has anybody played this yet? I have a budget of 1 game for this month, and I was wondering which of the following I should get:

fight night round 3 ps2

Kingdom hearts 2

metroid prime hunters

B)

Quick hijack:

Just got this 2 days ago and it fucking rocks.

Import it if you can, it's that good :)

nickspoon posted on Mar 31 2006 at 07:43 PM said:
Take out the PSX CD-Rom and insert a PS2 one. Then swap-trick in the import.
One problem: the current game I'm trying to play is a psx CDrom, and the only ps2 cdrom that I can use to boot cdloader boots instead of going to the "please swap now" or whatever screen it says in cogswap loader when you put your cd in and press x

Hang on. So, what you're trying to do is run cdloader and swap in a PS1 disk.

In which case, you need to insert the PS1 disk then swap in the import PS1 disk.

This is assuming cdloader supports import PS1 disks.

EDIT: Actually, you're confusing me, can you either explain more clearly or get on EFNet IRC so we can chat about it.

nickspoon posted on Mar 31 2006 at 09:17 PM said:
Hang on. So, what you're trying to do is run cdloader and swap in a PS1 disk.

In which case, you need to insert the PS1 disk then swap in the import PS1 disk.

This is assuming cdloader supports import PS1 disks.

EDIT: Actually, you're confusing me, can you either explain more clearly or get on EFNet IRC so we can chat about it.
I can get on #EFNET, but my problem is I want to be able to load Cdloader, but I don't have anything to swap it with to load it, in PS2 CD form, apart from one game which goes straight to boot, instead of working as it should with cogswaploader.
I am correct in thinking that Cogswaploder doesn't work with psx cds?

Apparently Hikaru Utada watches me whilst I'm asleep :eek:

yay! I got it!
I have played for about 6 hours
Overall I like it, although it seems restrictingly linear (i thought the first was a little more open-ended.... but i'm probably wrong)

I regret choosing "proud mode" (hard mode). I have had to replay some regular battles 3 or 4 times to win, but most of it is super easy..... wtf? I read that the normal mode was way to easy so i thought i would try hard, but it just makes it harder by being cheap..... maybe this will improve later in the game.

Sorry, i have no idea about UK importers, i just came here to gloat :p

I've already got it, and having not played the first one I can't compare it to that. If you haven't got it, get it.

Back