Importers

Why are you guys flaming the n00b?

what a dude...!
I really hope you are joking...!!
if no then sorry for you...
Arent you a little dumby?

What the hells up with that? Is this how we welcome new members to the community? I have a flu, and most of the time I keep the light off, so its simply a matter of preference (though I am truly glad that I got it).

Hey : it is not flambing...

I was just surprised by this choise but if andrewpm is OK with his old GB without light then he will manage to play with a regular GP32...
I also keep the light off...but when playing in the night, light is something usefull :p
Please forgive my harshness and
WELCOME TO THIS GREAT COMUNITY....
AROUND HERE EVERYONE WILL HELP YOU
NOONE IS HARSH OR MAKE STUPID JOKES LIKE
"were you drunk?"...
;)

see you :lol:

triksR4rabits

yeah, what's up with that? BTW, it's good to see another NYer around here. I guess if I see somebody else on the subway with one, it might be you! I only ever saw one other person playing with one-an asian girl on the train.

cheers

lol. Hell yea, theres no way I'll see anyone with one of these on the train! Also, sorry if I was being rude earlier Washo. Just jot a little ticked is all :p

Live in Sweden and it took me about 8 days to get it with Global Priority. But then i got a broken GP32 that i had to send back - the shipping back to them took like 4 days and they sent me a new one same day the recvied the broken GP32... And that took 8 days again :)

I'm in NY and I use mine on the train. It's cool for watching things on the hour ride from manhatten back to the bronx after hanging out with friends, also when people split up into differnt groups.(BTW: MTA trains after sun down have great lighting for non FLU use.)

Also I got mine from lik sang in less than 2 weeks.

i got mine from red octane here in the USA. it took 4 days to get from cali to mizzou. i would definetely go with red octane if you are in the US, or gbax cus craig is uber cool! j/k but anyways i took a chance with redoctane and i got it real fast, so if anyone in the USA doesnt have one go there or gbax. i didnt get a flu and didnt want to wait for a blu and got a nlu ("non-lighted unit"?) and it works great, i am going to do that wormlight thing in a couple of weeks or months or maybe until winter cus i play alot on the bus and outside, and during classes, and havent needed it yet.

Back