Importers

andrewpm

Still Fresh
I ordered my gp32 from lik sang on saturday night (uk time). I'm just wondering how long it usually takes, (if anyone has shopped with them), for you to recieve an email saying that the package has been sent onto the courier? Only the "my account" screen for my order still says "order recieved".

By the way, how long would it normally take to get here. A week? <_<

Thanks. :)

I ordered a few other things with it, a couple of games for the gamecube. So I might end up haveing to pay import tax.

I ordered my gp32 from lik sang on saturday night (uk time). I'm just wondering how long it usually takes, (if anyone has shopped with them), for you to recieve an email saying that the package has been sent onto the courier? Only the "my account" screen for my order still says "order recieved".

By the way, how long would it normally take to get here. A week?

Thanks.
Sorry but stupid choice... the BLU will release in ONE month in Spain... :blink:

I am from Belgium and I received my gp32 form Lik Sang in just 7 days using the standard shipping. No problems whatsoever. They provided excellent service. I had to pay import tax but that was no surprise. I would recommend their service to everyone....

I live in NYC, got mine in 2 weeks (Lik-Sang). :D
It wasn't a stupid choice getting it one now, but perhaps you shouldve waited for BLU... perhaps you could cancel your order? Just a suggestion. Just out of curiosity, did you get FLU or regular?

I got the regular version, on reading reviews I didnt like the fact that batteries where drained faster with the flu versions.

what a dude...!
I really hope you are joking...!!
if no then sorry for you...
Arent you a little dumby?

With the FLU and soon the BLU you decided by yourselt to take the normal one....
Were you drunk?

see you :lol:

I heard that the BLU light quality is really better than the FLU version...maybe Im wrong...
with 2300NiMH it is not a prob to have a FLU

NYC here. I opted for express shipping and it took only 3 days from the time I ordered it. No import tax either. I don't think it's stupid not to get the BLU--it's a lot more expense and drains batteried apparantly 4 times faster. Also, if it's like other BLU's, it sucks in bright direct light.

it is said on gp32news that the autonomy is around 7h with BLU on
I have a FLU and Im happy with this one (running @ 166MHz with the OC mod made by myself :D)

Back