I'm old and slow, please have mercy

angus454

Still Fresh
... so, the 600 MHz versions are out of production, it sounds like ED has a stock of them and Craig is getting towards the bottom of his list... awesome news for old-timers like me that have been waiting patiently to experience some Pandora awesomeness for themselves.

so... if this were my order info Order date: Oct 9, 2009 10:12 AM PDT / Google order number: Censored (Please PM the to either Craigix or EvilDragon - depending on where you ordered from.) :is there any chance of a reasonably straight answer to the eternal question: When should i look for shipment? I know, "two more months", right ? :) LOL. I have shot off the same question via email a few times with no response so I'm hoping someone with access to this sort of info might be able to look up the order number and have mercy on a patient pre-order guy who just doesn't want to be forgotten :) Many thanks to any and all who ight take the time to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im very certain 600 Mhz are not out of production, although it is intended once existing parts are used the lines would switch over to 1 ghz parts. Only difference is that the current 600 mhz have 512 mb, where old CC units has 256 mb. Although I think Craig stated he only wants to sell 1 ghz going forward, but i think ED will still sell them.

The problem with with the preorder's is that they are sold at a loss according to GC productions costs. OP is still going to honor your order but to do so they have to have to make up the cost difference by selling X (i think 3) number of new orders at the higher price.

So your options are to keep waiting or pay more to make up the difference and get your unit now. Good luck trying to get an estimate on a preorder shipping date.

...my order info Order date: Oct 9, 2009 xx:xx AM PDT / Google order number: 83123xxxxxxxxxx :is there any chance of a...

I doubt giving out order numbers publicly is a good idea

Probably best remove it , and send it in a PM

(sorry for posting ahead of you, ED :unsure: )

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm repairing Pandoras at ED's office right now.

That's waht I can say:

We still have 600 MHz Pandoras in Stock.

We hope we'll get more 1 GHz Pandoras this week. GC's machine leader is ill since last week and we have to wait untill they can go on producing Pandoras.

Then we can finance one preorderer with one sold 1 GH unit.

If we have the 1GHz Pandoras in stock people will order them more likely than to preorder them.

I don't think it should take too long until you'll get your Pandora but it depends on the sales of 1 GHz Pandoras.

thank you for removing the order number out of the post... my mistake for not realizing their sensitive nature. thank you to all who responded, much appreciated.

Back