About shipping and correspondence?

Goatlemon

Still Fresh
Hello, I'm sorry about brining this up on a public forum, but I'd like a reply.

On the 29th of February, I sent an e-mail to info@openpandora.de; it was as followed (names and details have been censored):

Hello, my name is ****, and I pre-ordered a Pandora on 2012-02-07. The transaction ID for PayPal was ****.

If possible, I would like to cancel my pre-order as I was unaware of the other products you sold; after looking at your YouTube account, EvilDragon1717, I feel a Caanoo is far better suited to my needs than the Pandora.

I'm very sorry about this, and I wish you the best of luck with the Pandora and hope it is a huge success.

Thank you.

That same night I ordered a Caanoo from your online store.

On the 9th of March I received an e-mail confirming my order for a Pandora. That's fine, you obviously hadn't gotten around to my first e-mail yet.

I replied to that e-mail on the same day with the following:

Hello,

I'm very sorry about this, but I sent an e-mail to info@openpandora.de on the 1st of March. The e-mail was as follows:

"Hello, my name is ****, and I pre-ordered a Pandora on 2012-02-07. The transaction ID for PayPal was ****.

If possible, I would like to cancel my pre-order as I was unaware of the other products you sold; after looking at your YouTube account, EvilDragon1717, I feel a Caanoo is far better suited to my needs than the Pandora.

I'm very sorry about this, and I wish you the best of luck with the Pandora and hope it is a huge success.

Thank you.

****."

I've since ordered a Caanoo from your store, order number ****. I'm very sorry about cancelling; I hope I haven't caused any problems.

I live in Australia, so at present it is Monday night, March 12, 11:41pm. It's been nearly two weeks since I sent the first e-mail and ordered the Caanoo, and so far I haven't received a reply to either of my e-mails, and the Caanoo still hasn't been sent.

I just wanted to check if there is a problem with my Caanoo order and/or the e-mails I sent.

Thank you.

No worries, it's fine asking that here, it might confirm some helpful informations for others as well :)

I've really really got a large backlog of mails thanks to the Pandora organization, though I started catching up a few days ago (though I'm still answering January mails...).

Orders from my shop usually ship the same day when they're on stock - but it looks like Murphys Law fully applied here.

1. It seems PayPal didn't inform my shop that the order has been paid already. Happens sometimes (especially if you simply close the PayPal page after payment without going back to the shop), and it's annoying, but I usually check all PayPal stuff. I probably overlooked it, as I get so many PayPal payments (Pandoras :) ) right now :/ That's the first thing that went bad :(

2. I also try to reply to all mails sent to my shop using the contact form right away (customer support and problems have a high priority for me). You probably didn't use the contact form but manually sent a mail... you couldn't know this, but it's the second time Murphy came along here...

Cancelling your preorder and getting a Caanoo certainly is possible :)

I'll check for both your Pandora preorder and your Caanoo order and fix that up.

Sorry for the hassle.

That's perfectly fine, I understand. I work in a customer service role, and I understand that sometimes things just don't go right.

I figured that you would be busy with the Pandora going into full production, and I didn't want to be one of those customers who complain a lot, but I was getting a little worried.

Thanks ED, not many business owners would be so open and honest, especially on a public forum.

Well, no need to hide anything :)

Be open and honest and admit if something went wrong, that's how I lead my life, and so far it has worked fine :)

Mistakes always can happen to anyone, why hide them? :)

Thanks for your understanding :)

Back