I'm As Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore!

15pk845.png

Attachments

• 15pk845.png
    15pk845.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 259
I don't have this IE thing whatever it is so I went ahead and opened the real thing – a window I have in my room (sorry, basement dwellers, but don't be jealous, I have bars on it) and uploaded my paper pandora made from the notepad in it. Then I have realized what I have done. And it's cold here, in Syberia too.

Now I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!

I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU, CORECANNON!!!
that'll teach you not to mess with communists, you sicko

Holy crackamoly I never expected my topic to reach 5 pages. You sad bunch of peeps all need to go watch network

jeff

-God Ginrai

Corecannon said:
Holy crackamoly I never expected my topic to reach 5 pages. You sad bunch of peeps all need to go watch network

jeff

-God Ginrai
I am watch network, you are use all my bandvidth! You jerk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Corecannon said:
-God Ginrai

Please refrain from doing that. I humored it in the other topic when banjeed did it because it was a joke about the current topic at hand. You are just using it in a topic that has no relation to that conversation, and I do not appreciate it.

EDIT: I just saw that this is not the first or the second time you have done this in another topic.

-God Ginrai

Bing is a funny name. Also I use Chrome but it honestly does not matter as long as you're using a fairly modern browser like IE8, FF, Opera, Safari etc.

(naw)mcx said:
dflemstr said:
http://service.futur...action?key=22Ac

The statistics have spoken (all tests done on the same platform, by me).

BTW: Shiretoko = codename for Firefox, and Minefield = Firefox pre-pre-beta-alpha-3.7

Just benchmarked my Firefox 3.6b2.

Quite a bit higher ;)
not sure how this test works but maybe you just have a stronger computer than dflemstr does?

Unfathomable Depths said:
Disregard that.

-God Ginari

I will report this to the mods if this happens one more time. This isn't funny.

-God Ginrai

rokdcasbah said:
Oh hey is that Bing, the new decision engine from Microsoft?
I know, it's phantasmagorical! It showed me that Windows for servers is better than Linux because Linux gets no viruses (and thus, no antivirus software, see how dangerous!), and tech support is free with Windows because I'll need it every day!

Back to reality, I've found Bing to be (obviously) biased toward Microsoft products, NBC shows, and Fords.

-GNU is Not God Ginrai, but Jourdy288 in reality, now please get back to your lives and leave God Ginrai alone!

Jourdy288 said:
I know, it's phantasmagorical! It showed me that Windows for servers is better than Linux because Linux gets no viruses (and thus, no antivirus software, see how dangerous!), and tech support is free with Windows because I'll need it every day!

Back to reality, I've found Bing to be (obviously) biased toward Microsoft products, NBC shows, and Fords.

-GNU is Not God Ginrai, but Jourdy288 in reality, now please get back to your lives and leave God Ginrai alone!
In my tests it wasn't. In fact, it didn't mention Windows much.

That is because it virtually never returned any relevant results at all. The best result I ever got out of them was when I searched for best server operating system: The first result was a sponsored result from Apple; the Apple Store page for Snow Leopard.

Confirmed: Microsoft thinks Snow Leopard is the best server OS.

God Ginrai said:
Unfathomable Depths said:
Disregard that.

-God Ginari
I will report this to the mods if this happens one more time. This isn't funny.

-God Ginrai
Actually it is.

-God.

Back