Im a impatient fuck.

nickspoon posted on Mar 2 2006 at 12:37 PM said:
I expect it was Rico. He does that sort of thing. Or Vimacs, possibly.

And cheap-plastic, go and get a sense of humour. Mods can have fun, too.

Haha, How funny calling people whiners, fuckers, ... etc. But I'll guess I have to take it as a part of these forums :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't order anything and can't find an order status anywhere.

Did I do something wrong?

chrishicks posted on Mar 2 2006 at 02:03 PM said:
if I place an order but no one is around to see it, did I really place an order?
Yes, but you've only placed an order with yourself. Thus, if no-one else sees the order, you won't get anything, unless you like sending yourself stuff.

cheap-plastic posted on Mar 2 2006 at 07:33 AM said:
Wth happened to the title??

This isn't the first time that (some?) moderators show such childish behaviour here. I've also seen some altered sigs in the same style... Ridiculous...

probably because they are mostly young'uns. or at least that's the impression i get.

Please don't assume everything is by me. Remember that vimacs joined the mod team (on a trial basis) a week ago...

well, when you name a title just "help" or "gp2x" its not realy fitting and annoying, so someone haves to change it to something more fitting.
I think this one fits pretty well :)

Oh, and i dont alter any sigs or posts of people.
Sometimes i join two posts or remove a biiiiiiiiiiiiig quote tree, but thats about it.

chrishicks posted on Mar 2 2006 at 02:03 PM said:
if I place an order but no one is around to see it, did I really place an order?

And who was there to order first? The hen or the egg?

On the topic of impatient fucks, is it normal that my gp2x takes more than 2 weeks to arrive from gbax to Belgium? I'm starting to worry...

It generally takes up to a week or less for an item out of the uk to arive in Belgium, but it might be that they haven't shipped it yet, or only very recently.

Nice to see even more Belgians here...

Well, I meant two weeks since it has been send. I'll wait another week to be sure, but what steps do you have to take to find out what happened to it, if it doesn't arrive? Is it something gbax can trace?

Asuming you took Airmail signed-for, it's quite possible that it takes up to 3 weeks. It's pretty safe (signed for...), but slow. (as far as I bought items from the uk shipped in that way, it always took more then the 4 - 12 days)

Back