Gp2x.co.uk Beakout Boards

5465756e

I've ordered a breakout board from gp2x.co.uk on the 10th. I got my confirmation e-mail the same day saying that they where temporarily out of order, my breakout board would ship next week. Unfortunately I've got no shipping confirmation yet. (I did ask them for info.) As I am quite busy at the moment I don't mind so much and I trust that they will ship it sometime (it was the same with my GP2X), however I am interested as to the status of the order. So; does anyone have any info? Someone ordered around the same date? Thx.

Kind regards.

ps: this is absolutely not intended as a attack on gp2x.co.uk. They are very friendly, trustworthy people. (At least, that's my experience.)

Yeah, I ordered mine around then - arrived a couple of days ago, so I imagine they are back in stock, although whether enough arrived to clear the backlog I can't say.

i ordered one with my gp2x. ive had fun fiddling with it :) . so far ive plugged in two usb joypads and connected it to the tv. there was no one else around to witness this little wonder so i played king of fighters94 against myself :D . i havent tried a keyboard yet but i wouldnt know what to do with a keyboard on this anyway!

Back