• Atari Lynx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonderswan Color

• NeoGeo Pocket

• x86

• User Friendly GP32 Game Engine/Maker (like Mugen)

• Total voters

I guess that people are more likely to go for for the system that they had as they grew up...

My Choice is snes purely for the act that thats the system i grew up with...

Though I would love to see Amiga Emulated as well but i don't have as fond memories of it because i could never afford one. Used to play shadow of the beast at my best mates house. It still rules now.

Very tought choice for me as I had great times with the amiga and snes but in the end I voted GBA cause theres lots of games on there I havn't played and theres some great stuff to try (metroid and golden sun for two)

snes will come one day so you just have to wait for those talented coder B) ...but i was involved in the amiga scene for 15 year :ph34r: an di can tell that over the game side, there was/is a quite huge demo sscene ( demos are not easily understandable by every one but...when you taste it...)...even more i'd like to see an amiga emulator running shapeshifter ( the fastest mac 68k emulator on amiga)....

amiga for ever and gp32 even longer :p

Well as you can see the results of my poll are in, and it seems that SNES is clearly the winner and the most antisipated EMU for the GP32. Supprisingly Amiga came second and Genisis third.

Thanks to all those who voted... :) and :p to all those who didn't :D

Results here are actually quite cool, i thought Genesis was gonna win right out, glad to see folks prefer the MUCH superior SNES (in terms of what games are on offer as soon as it appears :p)

Amiga id still prefer all the way, has so much more goodness, but with all the good RPG's on the SNES... yup, i wouldnt mind ;)

Back