If I Ordered Today

The parts for batch2 are ordered.

The earliest they could ship to us would be September, so you would be looking at late September.

We will post more news on batch2 ordering pretty soon, just want to get more batch1 units out there first.

Nice to know the parts have been ordered, thanks for the update.

This sunday I wrote an email with my order details to openpandorasales@gmail.com, gp2xorders@gmail.com and shop@gp2x.de.

Tuesday I received this reply from gp2xorders@googlemail.com:
The first batch of Pandora consoles has now sold out. I have put you down to be notified as soon as the second batch is available to order

Then wednesday I got this reply from openpandorasales@gmail.com, together with a Google Checkout request:
Your order number is ###########. Despatch will be 4/6 weeks.

I don't know how, but it seems I'm getting my newly-ordered Pandora in no more than 6 weeks! :D

Qvazar said:
This sunday I wrote an email with my order details to openpandorasales@gmail.com, gp2xorders@gmail.com and shop@gp2x.de.

Tuesday I received this reply from gp2xorders@googlemail.com:
The first batch of Pandora consoles has now sold out. I have put you down to be notified as soon as the second batch is available to order

Then wednesday I got this reply from openpandorasales@gmail.com, together with a Google Checkout request:
Your order number is ###########. Despatch will be 4/6 weeks.

I don't know how, but it seems I'm getting my newly-ordered Pandora in no more than 6 weeks! :D
Wouldn't count on it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
But the email says so! :blink:

I'll adjust my expectations to 10 weeks then, lowering the risk of disappointment ;)

in Pandora world two months is not 10 weeks :) first preorders waited only two months ;)

I ordered one last July hoping will arrive in a month or 2
I have a Gp2x which is excellent at emulating 16 bit systems
Megadrive, Snes even the Amiga 500 computer
Also it runs a Good gba emulator
Very hard to find but Ebay occasionally has ones
Got my one there in mint Cond.

SiNGLerLT said:
in Pandora world two months is not 10 weeks :) first preorders waited only two months ;)

They'll never get it. Two Months is now the sign of first batchers. Forty years from now, there will be a documentary on the Two Month'ers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back