Idea!

Uriel

Still Fresh
Hoyven glaven! I have an idea. Get this: digimon for GP32. (or GP32mon, or G-Mon, or G-String, I don't care...) Battle through R/F, and you could use darkfader's battery mod to keep it going constant.

but it's *sooo* far away.... and also, it's not on the main page for all to see, unlike general talk. All seeing = more views = more productivity.

So? You should still post it there. Just like how GP Cinema question should be in the GPcinema forum and the same with GP Doom.

Well, there, spanky, I didn't have a question about GPDoom and GPCinema, now, did I? Ohhh, yeah, that's right. I win. I also think we're going off-topic. So, stay the course. Thousand points of light...

be my guest and program this uriel
and cool ideas and other wishes make it to the front page as well
i think

Uriel posted on Apr 10 2004 at 08:37 PM said:
Well, there, spanky, I didn't have a question about GPDoom and GPCinema, now, did I? Ohhh, yeah, that's right. I win. I also think we're going off-topic. So, stay the course. Thousand points of light...
I didn't say you did. I said "just like." You have an idea, which would belong in the cool ideas and other wishes thread, *just like* a gpcinema topic would belong in the gpcinema forum. I win.

(I am already aware that this thread has been moved)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uriel posted on Apr 11 2004 at 04:09 AM said:
Hoyven glaven! I have an idea. Get this: digimon for GP32. (or GP32mon, or G-Mon, or G-String, I don't care...) Battle through R/F, and you could use darkfader's battery mod to keep it going constant.
or diGP-mon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back