I Would Like To Achieve This

R.B

It has arrived and it's better than the photos and I will defiantly keeping it,

It makes the Pandora look like a toy

This is what I would like to achieve I hope I can do it time will tell

sony_vaio_ux-500x500.jpg

sony-vgn-ux17gp_1.jpg

I have ordered all the parts and some have arrived
already but the most important part is still to arrive from the US and that’s the
mounting cradle, we have changed the game controller so as to be able to hold the
unit better , here is a Photoshop off what it should look like when finished,
we hope

How long does the battery last, one hour, maybe one and a half?

Do you think it's comfortable to hold with a weight of a few pounds and having such a high balance point?

kuru said:

Do you think it's comfortable to hold with a weight of a few pounds and having such a high balance point?
The big battery last 6hrs and the standard lasts 3hrs, holding it for me is easy because I have BIG hands (shovels)it weight with every thing is 1.5 pounds

Here is a demo of the real thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxR6_pvo54A

Last edited by a moderator:
You would probably just be better off waiting for the Vita to be cracked..

let me know when its finished...i will live vicariously through you...lol! i was thinking the same thing but with the models i showed you viliv n5 or the umid bz(though the core solo in the UX would be better than atom for most tasks)...

kuru said:

I just made a tempore mounting plate and mounted the UX380N and SONY game controller and tested it out it works fine but, FORGET IT MILES TO HEAVEY and won't be able to hold it long, it would be good for weight training I had to go back to the original controller I was going to use much better weight distribution

sony_vaio_ux-500x500.jpg

I have some good news and some very bad news, first I have worked out the final design of the bracket that connect the cradle and the joystick, very simple and now the very bad news my best friend has just had a serious of heart attacks and he is very sick you see I am disabled and rely on him to do the little bit of filing, cutting and drilling for my projects but now I would rather see him get well so I tried to get am engineering work shop to do it for me, they ether won't do it or charge a fortune to make 3 cuts and drill 9 holes $100 +
I Just Cant Sell it
Sorry but I just like it that much

Thank you all for your help

If anybody who live in BRISBANE Australia that could help me finish my project please contact me

I will find a way to finish it some how

I have some good news and some very bad news, first I have worked out the final design of the bracket that connect the cradle and the joystick, very simple and now the very bad news my best friend has just had a serious of heart attacks and he is very sick you see I am disabled and rely on him to do the little bit of filing, cutting and drilling for my projects but now I would rather see him get well so I tried to get am engineering work shop to do it for me, they ether won't do it or charge a fortune to make 3 cuts and drill 9 holes $100 +
So I am stuck and I have decided that the best cores of action is to sell my UX380N and buy a Nintendo DSi XL and a PSP300 to play my games
Any questions about this project I would be glad to answer, if you can drill file and cut you can make this project

If anybody who live in BRISBANE Australia that could help me finish my project please contact me I would rather do that then sell my UX380N
Quoted just in case RedBaron attempts to edit.

By the way, I bet US $100 this thing will end up on sale in the end.

SONY said:
So I am stuck and I have decided that the best cores of action is to sell my UX380N and buy a Nintendo DSi XL and a PSP300 to play my games
Any questions about this project I would be glad to answer, if you can drill file and cut you can make this project

If anybody who live in BRISBANE Australia that could help me finish my project please contact me I would rather do that then sell my UX380N

At the moment I don’t really care I am more concerned aboutmy friend

R.B said:
SONY said:

At the moment I don’t really care I am more concerned aboutmy friend

Selling already, RB? My, you do surprise me. You're pure comedy, you know that? A whole series of heart attacks, eh? Never mind, I'm sure someone as bright as you will figure it out, you are an elite asm coder after all!

D.

Dunny said:
R.B said:
SONY said:

At the moment I don't really care I am more concerned aboutmy friend

Selling already, RB? My, you do surprise me. You're pure comedy, you know that? A whole series of heart attacks, eh? Never mind, I'm sure someone as bright as you will figure it out, you are an elite asm coder after all!

D.

Fuck you you insensitive barstard and fuck you again

R.B said:

Ooh, I'll add that to my collection of R.B quotes in my sig :)

Like I said, you're pure comedy - don't ever change!

D.

SONY said:
Quoted! :D

Y'Know, your signature has given me an idea - instead of multiple pics of that sony dual-screen gizmo, I could get small pics of each console Red Baron has bought and subsequently sold....

Nah, it'd not fit on-screen!

D.

Back