I Will Wait The Day When A Gp2x Wiz With Oled 3.5'' Screen Wi

CronoTriggerfan said:
Well that's nice, but that's not what this thread is about. If you're not faithful to the Wiz, then the comment really wasn't directed towards yourself. It's the people who act like a 2.8" screen is the end of the goddamn world when many of them probably have never even seen the thing, let alone played it.
No, a small screen it not the end of the world.

As far as never seeing the WIZ that may be true but I have seen other 2.8" screens like the Giz and the GBA. They were a bit too small for my liking. Not the end of the world, but it is going backwards when you are used to a much bigger 3.5" screen on the GP2X. I yould have been nice to not have to lose anything and only gain when going to the Wiz. Now it is a trade off, you gain speed, but lose screen size.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Well that's nice, but that's not what this thread is about. If you're not faithful to the Wiz, then the comment really wasn't directed towards yourself. It's the people who act like a 2.8" screen is the end of the goddamn world when many of them probably have never even seen the thing, let alone played it.
No, a small screen it not the end of the world.

As far as never seeing the WIZ that may be true but I have seen other 2.8" screens like the Giz and the GBA. They were a bit too small for my liking. Not the end of the world, but it is going backwards when you are used to a much bigger 3.5" screen on the GP2X. I yould have been nice to not have to lose anything and only gain when going to the Wiz. Now it is a trade off, you gain speed, but lose screen size.

Playing on the last part, I would agree that it's a trade-off, but more in the sense of portability; the Wiz looks like it's going to be considerably smaller and sleeker than, say, Pandora, and I think GPH playing up the foil between the two is more or less what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back