I Think A Port A Quake Exist On Gp32 ?? Is It True

They have a project on Sourceforge.

If you don't know how to use Sourceforge, you should learn! There are thousands of projects on there, some very cool, some not so cool. Anyway, to get you started, you could click on the "Download" link which is to the right, just under the "Latest File Releases" title.

When you've downloaded it, READ THE README.TXT FILE, especially the bit that says "The frame rate is VERY low, so the game isn't really enjoyable to play". They're serious!

Also, you will need to download the data files for the shareware version of quake, you can get them from the PocketQuake website.

When you've downloaded it, READ THE README.TXT FILE, especially the bit that says "The frame rate is VERY low, so the game isn't really enjoyable to play". They're serious!
Actually that line is left over from the old readme.txt and shouldn't really be in there anymore. It should probably say something like "The frame rate is still a bit low, but the game is quite playable especially on higher clock speeds"

generalnmx posted on Aug 9 2004 at 11:26 PM said:
I hate my new rule. *sighs*

/me takes a deeeeeep breath
after a week your rules are wonderful :)

but i think they're good. otherwise we might distract new gp32 gamers by flaming them to death.

Last edited by a moderator:
no_skill posted on Aug 10 2004 at 07:23 AM said:
generalnmx posted on Aug 9 2004 at 11:26 PM said:
I hate my new rule. *sighs*

/me takes a deeeeeep breath
after a week your rules are wonderful :)

but i think they're good. otherwise we might distract new gp32 gamers by flaming them to death.
Wait, is that rule still on? So I can flame dumbasses over a week old?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back