I Said It Would Happen, But Did Anyone Belive Me?

does ANYBODY F***ING realise that the gba has SPCIAL graphics hardware MUCH better than that of the gp32? Graphics hardware that does many if not all and more effects that the snes can do? that is why it runs so smoothly, they have some more rescources to use...

you whiny brats need to shut the hell up! good god!

"gba has it, i want it on gp32!"

"if gba can do it gp32 can do it a bajillion times better!"

STFU

EDIT: OH, and does anyone realize that the coders have REAL lives? they don't just sit on their asses coding FREE things for you whiny little shits! They do this without any kind of reward except for whinging like:

"starfox doesn't work, why wont it work? make it work or i'll spam you!"

brats

shithead brats

shithead little F***er brats

Hmm the big question is...why does anybody really care? If you have a GBA you can play a few Snes games at a decent speed, you can also do the same with a GP32. You can play full speed Snes games on a snes.

If you're that bothered about "which is the best portable" just buy both and kill the argument.

Twimfy posted on Mar 3 2004 at 04:06 PM said:
Hmm the big question is...why does anybody really care? If you have a GBA you can play a few Snes games at a decent speed, you can also do the same with a GP32. You can play full speed Snes games on a snes.

If you're that bothered about "which is the best portable" just buy both and kill the argument.
agreed ;)

hell, i have:
Nomad, game gear, gp32, gba, neo geo pocket color, afterburner gba, wonderswan color....maybe thats why i don't care... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bah, just mod a TFT LCD screen and a SNES and get youyr own fullspeed portable SNES,

and plus it runs smoothly compaired to our SNES due to: *BUM BUM BUMMMMMM* We using Frameskip to do fullspeed, and as dragon said, it's about teh same speed *i think*

Back