I Ordered But...

midna25

I ordered a Pandora in August. I got an order number and received a Google checkout invoice. But there were a few complications that I won't go in to here, and I haven't had the chance to pay the invoice yet. I'm still interested in the project. Very much so. I still want my Pandora. But I'm afraid they've discarded my order. I gave Jacquelyn an email, but there must be a couple thousand unread emails in that inbox. I haven't received a reply yet. Ya think I'm still on the list? I hope to pay ASAP. (Official personal posting here would be nice too : )

I of course don't work for Open pandora... Craig recently said that they canceled orders for people who have not paid and thats where some of that 100 remaining pandoras came from. If your lucky, Craig may be selling the 150 he planed to sell to web shops but even that may run out depending on the number of emails he received from the newsletter.

i emailed the openpandora email ardress and i got a reply, but it took forever, i had emailed the gp2x one as well, and they were quicker, and i purchased it that way

greendots said:
I of course don't work for Open pandora... Craig recently said that they canceled orders for people who have not paid and thats where some of that 100 remaining pandoras came from. If your lucky, Craig may be selling the 150 he planed to sell to web shops but even that may run out depending on the number of emails he received from the newsletter.
D:

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Gilrad said:
craigix said:
There has been a run on the 100, we are dealing with it in order of emails.

If orders are not paid quickly then we will move on to the next in line, we can't wait around at this late stage.

The reason those 100 are available is because they were orders which were never paid, thus we canceled them and they are up for grabs at the last minute.

What if money is already in transit? I sent an international money order a while ago, but there is still another week or two of shipping time before you guys should receive it. I mean, when you guys give me an order number and tell me international money orders are perfectly fine, it would really piss me off if you decide to cancel it.

Don't worry, we would not do that.

this is how you don't spread misinformation ;)

WhiteBat said:
craigix said:
Gilrad said:
craigix said:
There has been a run on the 100, we are dealing with it in order of emails.

If orders are not paid quickly then we will move on to the next in line, we can't wait around at this late stage.

The reason those 100 are available is because they were orders which were never paid, thus we canceled them and they are up for grabs at the last minute.

What if money is already in transit? I sent an international money order a while ago, but there is still another week or two of shipping time before you guys should receive it. I mean, when you guys give me an order number and tell me international money orders are perfectly fine, it would really piss me off if you decide to cancel it.

Don't worry, we would not do that.

this is how you don't spread misinformation ;)

Does that quote actually apply though - definately for sure without OpenPandora assurance - if midna25's money is NOT in transit, as per Gilrad's question? Spreading misinformation can be easier than it seems, sometimes.

Monk said:
Does that quote actually apply though - definately for sure without OpenPandora assurance - if midna25's money is NOT in transit, as per Gilrad's question? Spreading misinformation can be easier than it seems, sometimes.
crap... im sorry. guess i got confused about his question

i knew i should've let Gruso answer this one -_-

WhiteBat said:
crap... im sorry. guess i got confused about his question

i knew i should've let Gruso answer this one -_-

Don't get me wrong - it was a bl**dy good answer, and probably right. It's just... hairs get split around here so often that we need our own hair dressing salon :(

BTW - huge thanks for your response not taking an agressive stance. It makes a lovely change hereabouts! :D

OpenPandora are probably kinda busy answering emails, but I can see how the OP would appreciate an official response. In the same position, I'd be tempted to assume the order is live and pay it really as quickly as possible.

Back