I Need Some Advice.

Haze

Still Fresh
Hello,

I’m thinking of buying a GP2X but at the moment I’m a bit undecided, so I thought I would use my first post here to ask for your points of view on the system. What do you like? What don’t you? What do you primarily use it for? Anything you can share would be really helpful, reviews are great but they can’t compare to peoples actual experiences. Please share your GP2x stories.

There's a stickied topic at the top of the forum, "I Just Got My GP2X!"

Start at the end of that thread and read backwards (the newer entries are people with the new Mk2 model, the older ones had some issues which have now been fixed).

Here's a couple of stories:

I was beta-testing Stella (the VCS or Atari 2600 emulator) and my wife saw me playing her favorite game for the VCS; Demon Attack.

After seeing how much joy re-living her childhood gaming memories gave her, I had to order another '2X for her :)

............................................................................................................

A co-worker of mine saw me playing Donky Kong Country, as well as a few Genesis games ... he was floored. He ordered one for himself and another co-worker in his group. He also ordered 2 DaveC caps after seeing mine in action.

The End. :)

Back