I Need Hhelp Deciding What Phone To Get.

Oh yes, they both are capable of working with all of those plus nintendo 64!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of a dumb question is that? Neither one of those phones has any kind of programming OS, that is modifible.

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
Well jeez you don't have to be such a jerk about it. It has a SD card slot so I thought it might emulate a NES...

Viking said:
Well jeez you don't have to be such a jerk about it. It has a SD card slot so I thought it might emulate a NES...
And the logic behind that assumption is..... :blink:

Why the hate people? Does it make you feel superior?

Sorry, Viking.

lubidog said:

Sorry, Viking.
It's ok I know 75% of the people on the internet are douchebags. :p

Viking said:
lubidog said:

Sorry, Viking.
It's ok I know 75% of the people on the internet are douchebags. :p

HA!

I said that, because its HIGHLY unlikely that those phones would have anything like that, simply because their OS is usually hardwired, and not modifible at all. Usually only the pocket pc phones, or the windows mobile phones would have the ability for an emulator for any system, even the atari system.

DSR

dsraa said:
HA!

I said that, because its HIGHLY unlikely that those phones would have anything like that, simply because their OS is usually hardwired, and not modifible at all. Usually only the pocket pc phones, or the windows mobile phones would have the ability for an emulator for any system, even the atari system.

DSR
Actually, to correct you on that, there are many consumer-grade phones that can execute simple homebrew to emulate some of the mentioned platforms.

mrpham said:
dsraa said:
HA!

DSR
Actually, to correct you on that, there are many consumer-grade phones that can execute simple homebrew to emulate some of the mentioned platforms.

A good chunk of nokia`s for a start, A few sony erricsons, Some motorola`s.

Btw, I didn`t get to see the phones, All i got was a log-in screen

Oh, And topic moved.

Trooper

The phone has to be verizon because my parents pay for the plan. :(

They should make a super gaming phone like the GP2X but also a cell-phone that would be awesome!!

Viking said:
The phone has to be verizon because my parents pay for the plan. :(

They should make a super gaming phone like the GP2X but also a cell-phone that would be awesome!!
Say, that's an N-Gaging idea! :p

@ prairiefire- I've read that the service from Helio is atrocious, though this was a few months back and may no longer be the case

@ Viking- Personally I would stay away from the enV; My friend has one, and though it works well, it's def nothing special, and its frickin huge to boot!

Viking said:
:ph34r: that is a good idea you have there!
make it be like the ocean except with gp2x stats, replace the nub w/ full stick, and top with 4 face buttons (plus shoulders) awesome.

EDIT: fuck internet slang :/

Back