I Need Help With Emulators

claus

Website
Visit site
Hello since i received my GP32x yesterday have been able to upgrade from FW 2.0 to 2.11 and get most of the apps working.

But i have a lot of troubles with the neo geo it seems like i have the wrong file names in the rom folders. Some of the files have rom extensions instead of bin, so i was thinking i must have the wrong rom versions.
Is there a special version to look for?

I'm also having problems Gpsp GBA emulator. It will not load any of the roms beside ik advance. Does the rom has to be mentioned in the provided log file to even load? or is the log file just to improve the games.

I hope somebody could help with this

For Neo Geo roms read this (yeah their a pain to get working)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=30968

and yes, at times there are special versions you need, but that faq can tell you howto work most roms

As for Gpsp, post in the topic about the games not working, you might get a quicker response there

Last edited by a moderator:
Goemon4 posted on Mar 23 2007 at 01:38 PM said:
For Neo Geo roms read this (yeah their a pain to get working)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=30968

and yes, at times there are special versions you need, but that faq can tell you howto work most roms

As for Gpsp, post in the topic about the games not working, you might get a quicker response there

I haven't had any problems with Neogeo roms at all. The rom sites I go to seem to have them packaged correctly.

I know of this one COOL ROM site, and this other rom site which has quite a bit of ROMs from around the WORLD.

I use Gngeo2x and Rage2x as a frontend and everything just seems to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks i got the Neo Geo emu straighten out now, but I'm still having problems with the GBA emu.
When i press the x button on the game name in the menu to load it, i only get a black screen.
I have tried with some different roms, that others have had working. I'm using the latest version and i am using a bios file.

never mind problem solved (wrong bios)

Back