I Met A Beautiful Woman Called Pandora Today.

quartercast

I just came back to work today after a brief holiday, and met a lovely girl called Pandora for the first time. I've never met anyone called Pandora before, and the coincidence of this woman entering my life the same time as the Pandora delivery commencing just startled me for a bit. I actually had to go and ask her what her name was again, I couldn't believe it!

Has anything like this happened to you before? It was a special moment, I thought I'd share it around :)

I don't think I'd trust any gal who's name was actually 'Pandora'. Be afraid, be very very afraid.

Edit: That is one box you don't want to open.

quartercast said:
I just came back to work today after a brief holiday, and met a lovely girl called Pandora for the first time. I've never met anyone called Pandora before, and the coincidence of this woman entering my life the same time as the Pandora delivery commencing just startled me for a bit. I actually had to go and ask her what her name was again, I couldn't believe it!

Has anything like this happened to you before? It was a special moment, I thought I'd share it around :)

Start being afraid when she's two months late ... be very afraid ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Quartercast told this lady why he was surprised by her name.

If so : Hello Pandora! Unusual name you've got there. Were your parents professors of Greek mythology or something?

He was twisting her nubs all day...

Which lead to her being two months late!

Which THEN leads to....
Sonic_Running_by_Adam_Novagen.gif

It sounds more like the kind of name you would associate with a transvestite 'entertainer'

Tread very carefully!

quartercast said:

what about the 2 nubs? craig said those where very good quality and feel good to play with.

Well when I get my Pandora I can ask her husband if he wants to swap. Damn I should've ordered 2! :D

Seriously, who the hell is called Pandora... she is Asian though, could be an assumed name.

quartercast said:
Well when I get my Pandora I can ask her husband if he wants to swap. Damn I should've ordered 2! :D

Seriously, who the hell is called Pandora... she is Asian though, could be an assumed name.
If she is Japanese, the phonetics work. Still, as I said, be afraid... very very afraid.

My real name is Pandora...

Ok that's not true, but I have to say something for my first post!

Hello everyone!

Sinewave said:
My real name is Pandora...

Ok that's not true, but I have to say something for my first post!

Hello everyone!

Now granted I'm not the ideal forum member to be greeted by, but nevertheless, welcome! :)

At least someone jumped on the bandwagon :p
Otherwise I'd have been left to welcome myself, and then I might as well go round with a big "L" on my head...

But anyway, back to topic. It's strange how nobody knows anybody called Pandora (apart from the example that started this thread) yet it's possibly one of the most well known names.. Though I guess that's because of Pandora's Box isn't it...

There was always Adrian Mole's.... girlfriend?? I don't remember exactly...

The only person I know of called Pandora is a female personality of my classmate's ex-boyfriend with split personality disorder.

So yeah...

Back