I´m Selling My Backlit Gp32

As said in the other thread, I already reported this case to PayPal.
As his two accounts are not verified yet, he can't get any money, PayPal will keep it for the time being.
So chances are good you get it back.

I'm sorry Jr2swiss, I didn't mean any offense. I tried to contact you and I hadn't heard from you, thats all I meant. I just wanted to hear your side of the story thats all. It doesn't matter anymore now. We know he is conning us. We both got screwed on this deal.

Hopefully we'll get our money back, and if I'm still interested in buying a gp32 maybe I'll buy one from one of your ebay auctions. :)

:( sorry guys guess i was right he is a scammer maybve mods could do that cross reference thing as there seems to be alot of new people with no posts selling in the market place.

Sorry if I havent talk to anybody I have been away....

I got money from both jr2swiss and dschwep

But i have two units of gp32 BLU

And for your concern dschwep your gp32 would be coming soon I mean about one week I did not shiped it in a paket only as a post letter and the gp32 in it....

I did it with jr2swiss as well

And Dennis sent his gp32 FLU to him as well in the same way;)

I have not got UPS or something, I just post it...

Thats why I havent a tracking number...

Sorry

But I took the cheap one;)

Because its only 500 grams we talking about...

I did this because I pay for the shipment.

Sorry if dschwep thought it was some fishing going on...

You dont need to be worry;)

Regards

Daniel

dick :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal decided that in fact hellodinnis screwed me and that I should be refunded. Then Paypal informed me that unfortunately because of certain circumstances they were not going to refund me the money. Which means that hellodinnis transferred the money somehow (maybe through another paypal transaction) and paypal does not feel that its worth their time to track it down for me.

THANKS PAYPAL!

This just goes to show how terrible Paypal's buyer protection and customer service really is. I looked at some of the fine print and it actually says that when you agree to their terms you wave all your credit card protection options. If you choose to have visa or whatever credit card you use do a chargeback on your account then Paypal will practically shut your account down.

This is ridiculous. However, I want my money back so I am going to close my PayPal account and do a chargeback.

Word of advice, ONLY USE PAYPAL IF NO OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT ARE AVAILABLE AND ALWAYS USE A CREDIT CARD EVEN WITH PAYPAL, you can get your money back even though its only a one time deal.

I guess you just can't trust people, be more cautious than I was.

-DSchwep

hellodinnis= dinnisalmighty

hellodinnis was one of his other emails I believe

........ Your telling me they actualyl responded?

They have yet to respond back to me. I guess i'm going to have to flood them with emails <_<

This really sucks to hear. :angry:

This is not good I have use paypal since 2002 to buy in eBay....and all this is making me think twice about it...I got screw by paypal once too...I bought from orbitnine a set of 3d glasses wit the decoder for the DVD and I never got the item. When I claimed with paypal that I got screw they never responded and I men never. they guy said they send but I never got it that tracking number he gave me only said that it was an electronic t6icket and that they never send such item with that tracking number.

Daniel or whatever is your name you better return the money to these guys or send what you sold, you are giving a bad reputation to other potential sellers........

And remember one way or another some one will screw you toooo, and I hope it hurts

Jr2swiss posted on Dec 3 2004 at 09:42 AM said:
........ Your telling me they actualyl responded?

They have yet to respond back to me. I guess i'm going to have to flood them with emails <_<

This really sucks to hear. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back