Zodiac User Guide,
and Bonus Software,
Zodiac wrist strap,
Flip cover,
Getting Started guide,
Zodiac 1.1 Software Suite

The games are: Spyhunter and Duke Nukem Mobile

Its in perfect condition.

I´m selling this because of needing the money...

I have not a price for it so how much can I get at the most for it????

You can email me at: saveitforme@hotmail.com

Or you can tell here at the board;)

I accept payment through paypal

/Danielforreal

Dan... I'll be the first one to tell you.... you picked a bad time to be a newbie selling on our board... we just had 3 good members get duped by a scam artists who only had 4 posts on the board prior...

I'd have to say that unless a person who is unknown has a means of insuring the purchase its not a good time to be new and selling expensive electronics here.

I'm even nervous of the purchase I just made from a board veteran... and he's given me no reason to be nervous and in my gut I know its a legit deal...

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if people are skeptical of you with only one post and such an expensive gadget for sale...

Alright lets not jump to conclusions here. Even though i'm the one mixed into this i'll give the shipment till Wed or Friday until I will fully accuse him as a scam artist. I recently bought a Gp32 Flu and accessories and I recieved the products mentioned and was pleased. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt but anything after will be taken through the legal system. <_<

we just had 3 good members get duped by a scam artists who only had 4 posts on the board prior...
This is the same person. Look here. Posts very similar, only accepts paypal again, only has a dodgy looking hotmail address, posts laid out in a very similar way, and they're both called Daniel. I'm not saying that this person is doing a scam, but I'd recommend that people wait until Jr2swiss has (or hasn't) received his BLU before buying from this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
we just had 3 good members get duped by a scam artists who only had 4 posts on the board prior...
This is the same person. Look here. Posts very similar, only accepts paypal again, only has a dodgy looking hotmail address, posts laid out in a very similar way, and they're both called Daniel. I'm not saying that this person is doing a scam, but I'd recommend that people wait until Jr2swiss has (or hasn't) received his BLU before buying from this guy.

What scam and whats happening???

´What are you talking about?????

Plz tell me whats happening....

I just want to sell this...

If this is not the right place I do it some where else???

Try Zodiacgamer or Ebay.

At the moment, people are selling Zodiacs and GP32's without actually having the goods to sell, so they just run off with your money.

Needless to say, people are very cautious now.

yup, the way you write is the same... eg the ;) at the end of lines

And what do you know, Your also a -

Non-US Unverified Premier Member (new)

That Has only been a Paypal member for Zero Days

which country are you from ?

The 'other' guy was named Daniel, this one is called Danielforreal...
It's not just a scammer, he actually enjoys making people feel stupid.

Edit: he signs his posts /Danielforreal, the other posts are signed /Daniel. How many people do you see here that sign with a slash followed by their name/nick?

The 'other' guy was named Daniel, this one is called Danielforreal...
It's not just a scammer, he actually enjoys making people feel stupid.

Edit: he signs his posts /Danielforreal, the other posts are signed /Daniel. How many people do you see here that sign with a slash followed by their name/nick?

I´m not understanding this at all...

You claiming me for scam.

Thats absurd....

Yes I´m new and my paypal is signed today...

So what...
Everday there are hundreds of new users...

I´m coming from Finland

What now are you gonna claim me for killing someone???????? :angry: :angry:

And for my name...

Daniel is a usually name....

And I have used Danielforreal in counterstrike and many others multiplayer games...

But youre feel free to claim me

And my name is Daniel Lindström

I´m coming from Finland

Thanks, Thats all I needed to know...

Why are you From Finland and have a UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT???

QUOTE FROM GOOD OLD PAYPAL -

Account Type:  UK Premier

Please explain why you have a UK Paypal Account when you are from Finland B)

Because when I signed the paypal account I marked the one thats says if I want a premie account and thats what I did....

So I don´t know why Its a UK account....

If you are glad to tell me so i be happy....

Can it be something wrong if I have that or what do I do to make it a Finnish account????

Okay - some informations:

Dinnisalmighty and Danielforreal have the SAME IP Address - interesting, if one of them is sitting in Sweden, the other one in Finland.

They both have their PayPal account in UK.
EDIT: According to the IP Adress, he's sitting in Sweden (Chello.se)

They have the same writing style...

So I CLOSE THIS THREAD!
I keep the other one open - as there have already been payments made and we want to know if they arrive.

And Dinnisalmighty / Danielforreal:
If you TRY to trick us here, be warned that we can track down your eMail adress, have a good contact with PayPal and WILL take some legal actions if you tried to get some money.
So you better send out the GP32s you sold already - or the police might visit you soon.

As said, I can only suspect, I cannot accuse. IF you send out that sold stuff, I'm sorry about suspecting you - but if you don't, be aware what'll happen...

I did the check a while ago and passed it onto jr2swiss. Just in case we get any protests:

idiot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back