I´m Selling My Backlit Gp32

Sorry if I havent talk to anybody I have been away....

I got money from both jr2swiss and dschwep

But i have two units of gp32 BLU

And for your concern dschwep your gp32 would be coming soon I mean about one week I did not shiped it in a paket only as a post letter and the gp32 in it....

I did it with jr2swiss as well

And Dennis sent his gp32 FLU to him as well in the same way;)

I have not got UPS or something, I just post it...

Thats why I havent a tracking number...

Sorry

But I took the cheap one;)

Because its only 500 grams we talking about...

I did this because I pay for the shipment.

Sorry if dschwep thought it was some fishing going on...

You dont need to be worry;)

Regards

Daniel

Ok, that sounds good. I was getting a little worried and maybe just a little too anxious. However, next time I suggest letting people know you have more than one for sale. I'm glad we got this straigtened out. :)

Derick

does the other one also go 200mhz and have any of them been modified or are they standard?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other one is like the other...
Its also goes to 200 mhz;)

And basically the same as the first;)

And yet still no interest in my $165 USD offer for one unit and two cards... :p

Mail me at : hornygoat8@hotmail.com

whats the point in him Emailing you if you have already Sold Them Both???????

because I have another one but thats my baby;)

I have a gp32 BLU who goes to 220 mhz...

Thats good;)

Im offering him That and 4 smc cards 128 mb each;)

Thats good isn´t it, Im selling this for 165 USD

Hey guys, just be careful what you're doing...

I won't accuse anyone, but 200MHz BLUs are EXTREMELY rare...
Also, he gets more and more GP32s with every post... that's also strange.

And telling you he sends it via the normal postway without any tracking number... it may never arrive. He may tell you that probably the post lost the package...

I'm not accusing you, Dinnisallmighty, but we don't know you, and this REALLY sounds fishy...

So be careful all...

Since I am the first to buy from dinnisalmighty I should be the first to get my gp32.

He told me it should arrive in about a week. I would suggest that if you are interested in buying from dinnisalmighty then you should wait until I recieve my gp32. As soon as I recieve it I will post on the forum and let everyone know.

I believe this is beneficial to both parties. For dinnisalmighty it proves that he is a trustworthy seller, and for the other buyers it gives them some much needed reassurance. So all that is needed is a little patience. This of course is assuming that dinnisalimighty sent the gp32 when he said he did (and I am trusting him until he gives me a reason not to).

I'll post on friday the 28th if I still have not recieved anything.

-Derick

hmmmm this is a scam guys

mods check the ip adress reference them to those who's post count is majorly in marketplace

this guy is conning you

TRUST ME

BTW payments should clear by 28th and cash will be hand.

I am so sure i will bet a 5er on it

paypal wont pursue scammers activley you can register using a email adress from any ISP using fake details BANK account are easy using a high quality scanner printer combo with a lil conversational skills it aint hard at all.

Or you can just spend the money straight away using paypal

PAyPal will only get you your money back if they Seller is a Verified memeber and has "Buyer Protection" (I think)

His PayPal didnt have them The last time I checked so if it is a scam, I think you have lost your money

if it is they both paid by paypal? So that offers some protection does it not/

I think 3 people have paid him now

I have filed a complaint against him with paypal. I know it probably won't do any good. I actually paid with a visa card connected to my account. Does anyone know if visa has buyer protection that I can go through. Maybe I can try it that way. I think I will call them tomorrow.

I have filed a complaint against him with paypal. I know it probably won't do any good. I actually paid with a visa card connected to my account. Does anyone know if visa has buyer protection that I can go through. Maybe I can try it that way. I think I will call them tomorrow.

maybe, seen as it came from your Visa card

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE FROM SWEDEN... WHY IS YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT A UK ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from PayPal -

Account Type: UK Premier

EVERYONE that Has Bought from him, Sorry but I think you have Lost your money!!!

I am still curious about Jr2swiss, as soon as I found out that he supposedly bought from him as well, I tried to contact him but he never emailed me back.

On another note, I called visa today and they might be able to credit my account. They are doing an "investigation" that should take no more than 10 days.

IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THIS GUY FILE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL AND TALK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY/ BANK. THEY MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Even if they can't its still probably a good idea to let them know the transaction was fraudulent.

Back