I´m Selling My Backlit Gp32

Dinnisallmighty

Still Fresh
Hello I´m selling my backlit gp32 with eight 128 mb smart cards (kingston)
Four rechargebles battries GP powerbank 2300 NiMH and the powerbank recharger
One card reader 5 in 1
No scratches or what so ever.
Manual, orginal box, usb cabel.
A dvd with everything you need, programs, emulators, and games.

"Roms are ellegal so thats not include in the dvd."

Tell me your price...

I accept paypal;)

Edit: The gp32 can overclock to over 200mhz

My price just for the gp32 backlit is 110 USD

If you think it´s to much just send me email;)

I live in sweden:)

You can send me a email on: hornygoat8@hotmail.com

Regards

Daniel

how much for the SMC Cards and which country do you live in ?

Thanks

F*cking Hell!
8 SMC's ....

EvilDragon may be interested in buying those off you, I've heard he has some kinf of SMC fetish...
...kinda gross really :p

ho hum

Very interested :)

Like Fyvve asked, what's it overclock to?

If the overclock is decent, and you can take some digital photos to show the condition, I'll offer you $150 (negotiable), even if you only'll include two or three SMC cards for that price. Location is the US.

I have tested with a overclock program and it can overclock to over 200 mhz...
i have not tested 220 mhz but 200mhz it´s good right;)

I want an xbox thats why I´m selling this.

regards

Daniel

regards

Daniel

Excellent. Let me know, by reply or private message if my offer is acceptable, or if you're looking for more.

Last edited by a moderator:

regards

Daniel

Excellent. Let me know, by reply or private message if my offer is acceptable, or if you're looking for more.

Ok you can send me an email to: hornygoat8@hotmail.com

Yes its a pervert email adress but I was young when i took it;)

hehe

/Daniel

I'm interested. What speed does it currently run at? Are you willing to sell to someone in the UK?

What do you mean bought? Do you mean that you bought it? please let me know.

Wait a seond, what all did you buy Jr2swiss? Because I was supposed to buy the actual game unit. I didn't want any of the extras, just the system. At anyrate, I was the guy in the post that he mentions as "offering 115 usd". I have been in communication with him through email and we came to an agreement. In fact I've already sent him money through paypal. He said that he would be shipping it soon, but so far I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything. If you are tellng me that you bought the system or the whole deal then please let me know. He can't sell the same gp32 to both of us, and if you have paid as well we both may have something to worry about. Please email me with more details.

I thought this might have been a little bit of a dodgy deal (Thats why I didnt buy the SMC Cards :p )... Mainly because of the price, ammount of SMC Cards and stuff with it and he only has 6 posts.

He is also a "Non-US Unverified Premier Member (new)" He has only been a PayPal member for 16 Days... which could mean he has just joined PayPal to con people.

BUT For All I know he could be a perfect seller
(But accepting payments from 2 people seems dodgy )

dschwep - I think Jr2swiss would have bought the GP32 Unit as well as he buys and Sells GP32's on his site.

I've asked both dennisalmighty and jr2swiss to explain to me whats going on with this whole thing, but so far no one has emailed me back. If I don't hear from either of them by tomorrow I am going to file a complaint through paypal and try to get my money back. No offence to you dennis, but I have not got enough information from your side to make me feel secure as a buyer. Provide a little more info, (i.e. tracking number, exact amount of shipping, when I should expect a package, photos, etc...) and this deal can still be salvaged. Jr2 please email me and let me know your side of this story.

Back