I Have Final Fantasy Xii On Pre-order, But I'm More Excited About

T

TelcoLou

Hell, I haven't picked up my PSP in months too ... Guess I just <3 my '2X too much :lol:

Edit: Damn ... should read "More excited bout the BOB". It should be coming out before FF XII. (I hope)

Epicenter posted on Sep 21 2006 at 11:02 PM said:
I, for one, am extremely excited about , as well.

* Laughs at self *

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forwards to the BoB as well. I'll order it as soon as I can. If it's after christmas, I'll giveup on gph and buy my friend's unused PSP.

I'll buy FFXii when it is released on PC, or can be emulated on my PC smoothly.

Are you drunk?

Haha ha.

No, I wasn't drunk when I posted this you silly. The title was too long and got cut off.

And what's all this about FF XII on the Wii ???

If anyone says that they are looking more forward to anything than FFXII, they are in denial.

MAME on our TV, controlled by a USB Joypad > FF (insert number here)

... and that's a bold statement; my Wife and I have been FF Fans since 1990. :)

TelcoLou posted on Sep 23 2006 at 06:01 AM said:
MAME on our TV, controlled by a USB Joypad > FF (insert number here)

... and that's a bold statement; my Wife and I have been FF Fans since 1990. :)

I've only been a FF fan since 7 was 1997.

Nintendo made a deal to have final fantasy games produced for it.

That may just mean Final Fatasy crystals, which I'm not a big fan off, but still enjoy.

I've never seen what all the buzz was about Final Fantasy. The games always came off as pretentious and overblown, acting more epic and amazing than they ever really were. FF7 had a good story, but its miserable attempt at 3D graphics made it hard to take seriously (the hardware of the day just couldn't handle it. Even the CG movies looked awful.) Only when it was made into a movie was I able to appreciate it in any regard. The rest of the games aren't even interesting story-wise, and it seems like people just keep buying them "because they're Final Fantasy", even though they often admit they don't enjoy them (like X, which my FF-loving friends will admit they didn't like at all, and they even say they pretty much just buy the games to watch the CG movies.) And now I hear you're supposed to program your characters in FFXII so they play on their own and you just watch? What the hell? ...

Epicenter posted on Sep 22 2006 at 07:45 PM said:
> bunch o' stuff <

... yeah, but this topic is meant to show how much I'm looking forward to an upcoming peripheral for the GP2X, more so than an admittedly over-hyped next-gen console game.

Stay on topic, you straying turd!! ;)

subcon959 posted on Sep 22 2006 at 10:11 PM said:
Who is this Bob bloke?

bobrossow7.jpg

Back