I Have 1.3.0 Firmware

FluffyPanda posted on Mar 15 2006 at 02:30 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Mar 15 2006 at 02:11 PM said:
I guess we should start giving out warnings and 1-day-bans away... it's really annoying.
Please do. I'm getting really fed up with this crap.
Me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purist posted on Mar 14 2006 at 06:19 PM said:
Either show us a picture or shut up.

YodaHA.jpg

EDIT: :lol:

Rico posted on Mar 15 2006 at 02:15 PM said:
Yep, you guys are out of primary school now, so let's stop this 'shut up!', 'no YOU shut up!' nonsense.
How do you know how old we are :)
Wait a minute maybe they can read our thoughts :ph34r:

guys,,, for god sake! the gp2x is meant to be a NICER SCENE THAN THE PSP's and the 3rd topic i go on today has this??

Personally i think the 1.3 firmwares kinda kool, since you cant get it. I looked at the pictures and their legit as far as i can tell, and im studying photoshop at uni ^-^.

And if he wanted to fake a firmare whys he faking an OLD one? shouldnt he be going "ZOMFG I HAZ FIRMWARE 1.9 YOU N00BZ"

lol just kidding ^-^

Sonistar posted on Mar 15 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
YEH TURBO TOAST LETZ U GO ON THE INTERNET, HAZ MSN MESSENGER AND A PLAYSTATION EMULATOR THAT DOEZ 1000 FRAMES PER SECOND YOUR ALL NOOBZ I OWN.

lol i wish someone would invent something called "turbo toast", its just too good a name to waste.
Oh... did I forget to mention? 1.3.0 really does play gp2psx at 1000 fps..... Seriously... I'll post a pic soon but I really suck at using cameras ;)

Rico posted on Mar 15 2006 at 05:15 AM said:
Yep, you guys are out of primary school now, so let's stop this 'shut up!', 'no YOU shut up!' nonsense.
hi.

doesn't anyone know how to dump the firmware to the original files? I know?? this is possible because I downloaded firmware 1.0 and it was never released.

Back