I Got Shipping Confirmation Too!

Good to hear! but I don't think we need a new thread for everyone with a confirmation. This place will get messy.

so they are telling you what number you are then?

I really need to get back to work but this is too damn exciting.

Confirmed: Murphy is dead.

I doubt I'll be shipping today, but I wonder how far in I am. I ordered mine at 16:35(GMT) on the first pre-order day, I don't know how far in that is, does anyone know?

Titcher said:
I doubt I'll be shipping today, but I wonder how far in I am. I ordered mine at 16:35(GMT) on the first pre-order day, I don't know how far in that is, does anyone know?
There's some best effort guesses in http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53220-your-place-in-the-preorder-line/

Last edited by a moderator:
Titcher said:

IIRC, ED's shop opened at 14:00 GMT. GBAX opened sometime after that. I remember waiting impatiently and even considered ordering from ED's just in case.

-God Ginrai

I am going to need a lot of videos about Pandora in order not to get very very jealous.     Congratulations mates!!!!

Titcher said:

that's about 4 min before me and I was told 250-350

[edit] from gbax that is

MonkeyChops said:

[edit] from gbax that is
That's great news then, all that panic while the site was struggling to give me my order will be re-lived when I receive my delivery email.

MonkeyChops said:
Titcher said:

[edit] from gbax that is

That' weird! I bought in gbax and received the confirmation email at "30 Sep 2008 14:30:47.0501 (UTC)" and I was told 375-425 :huh:

joseluisjazz said:
MonkeyChops said:
Titcher said:

[edit] from gbax that is

That' weird! I bought in gbax and received the confirmation email at "30 Sep 2008 14:30:47.0501 (UTC)" and I was told 375-425 :huh:

I was given exactly the same number range...
:huh:

joseluisjazz said:
MonkeyChops said:
Titcher said:

[edit] from gbax that is

Yea, I bought around the same time and was told 400-500.

-God Ginrai

joseluisjazz said:
MonkeyChops said:
Titcher said:

[edit] from gbax that is

oh, my bad my confirmation email was at 14:39 not 16:39. still weird that I'd be slightly in front of you. perhaps the email time is not the definitive variable. I have No idea what the exact moment it was when I actually clicked the order button.

Woo! My confirmation e-mail is timestamped Sep 30, 2008 at 13:10 GMT. I thought that would put me around 100-150 but I just got my shipping confirmation :) Now the 2-12 day wait for airmail... time to dust off that OpenGL ES 2.0 :D :D :D

Damn, all the cynicism that had grown from years of waiting burned away the instant I read "your order has shipped." Talk about a wild ride.

MonkeyChops said:
oh, my bad my confirmation email was at 14:39 not 16:39. still weird that I'd be slightly in front of you. perhaps the email time is not the definitive variable. I have No idea what the exact moment it was when I actually clicked the order button.

Ah! good to hear, now it makes more sense. I don't remember either when I clicked the button :D But I do remember that when the preorder time started, at that moment I was fixing the computer in a client's home and when I got internet working at last, the first thing I did was to visit openpandora.org and buy it. I was worried they would all be sold, before I had a chance to get in. And there were only 2 months left!! :D :D

Back