I Don''t Know Why People Keep Believeing In The Pissdora

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I have had enough of the pissdora and the filthy market rats like CraigIX. When the more advanced things like Atom are here, what's the use in supporting ARM?

Its not out yet, and there's no actual evidence that it will ber ealsed. Craig and the other rats have stolen all your money and run.

The gizmodo was a more of a sucess than the Piss-dora will be if the peice of shit its ver rlease.d

Why to people continue to be here? Go home!

Last edited by a moderator:
'atomicthumbs' said:
I have had enough of the pissdora and the filthy market rats like CraigIX. When the more advanced things like Atom are here, what's the use in supporting ARM?

Its not out yet, and there's no actual evidence that it will ber ealsed. Craig and the other rats have stolen all your money and run.

The gizmodo was a more of a sucess than the Piss-dora will be if the peice of shit its ver rlease.d

Why to people continue to be here? Go home!
What a loser..why don't you put your thumbs/hands to better use , like you most likely do every night....

Is that why they are atomic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and by the way, Atomicthumbs. Just in case you get the urge to spew forth more bile, you MIGHT just want to run a spellcheck, you illiterate tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back