I Broke My Lcd

hacox

Still Fresh
Hi!
I have a non lit Gp32. Unfortunately i broke my lcd. There's a big crack in it and it looks like a rainbow now. However the gp32 is still working when powered up - i can hear the sounds.
Does anybody know where i can get a spare lcd. Are the the newer blu+ lcd's supposed to work too?
Hope you guys can help me
Thanks in advance
Hacox

barnesy

Website
Visit site
Bad luck. I'm in a similar situation with my original GP32. I posted here at the time, and didn't have any luck with sorting it out. I ended up buying another one. Sorry I don't have something more positive to say!

RatchetMan

Still Fresh
Your best bet if something like this happens is to wait until the gpx2 is released and then by a gp32 blu nice and cheap off ebay..

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
RatchetMan posted on Aug 30 2005 at 11:30 AM said:
Your best bet if something like this happens is to wait until the gpx2 is released and then by a gp32 blu nice and cheap off ebay..

Yeah that's what i plan on doing once this GPX2 is launched although i also wanna pick one of those babies up aswell. I recently ordered a PSP with firmware 1.5 so that will tie me over until the GPX2 comes out. I still have my GP32 Nlu in the meantime.

Sorry for the noobish Q? but can anyone tell me how i can re-format my SMC as it keeps saying it's write-protected when i try and delete stuff off it on my PC? If i have to re-format to undo the write-protection then i will do so but so far no luck? as when i try and reformat it on the PC it comes up with a message it is "Write Protected"?

Can someone help?

Last edited by a moderator: