I Am Making Members Sigs.

Nice members :p .Nah jk you guys are great.Ok well this is now my intro thread :lol: .Hey everyone I'm t3hmadhatt3r and am new to programming and GFX.I've been lurking on this forum for a while and now decided to join.I have done much with electronics in the past and have just started getting back at it.I know alot about computers (not hardware wise) and have made a couple programs with c++, python, and ruby.I started programming 3 or 4 weeks ago and have made a simple calculator and some other programs.I am also into hacking but, I am not a malicious hacker.I am more of a whitehat.I help out site owners if I find a vulnerability and help them fix it.Like I said, I am new too most of this stuff (hacking for 2 months) but, I am a quick learner.I am looking forward to giving to the community here and helping out with game and app development as soon as possible.I am also looking forward to making friends and would love to talk on msn with you guys.Add me if you like: t3hmadhatt3r@live.com.This concludes my intro...I know most of you didn't want to read that :D but, I thought I'd post it sometime.

Cheers, t3hmadhatt3r.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back