I accidentally broke the LCD screen of my Pandora

Do I send it to the same address that the replacement parts came from?
ED has only one address for everything OpenPandora related:OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother will be sending him another one tomorrow. A guy that tried fixing it wasn't able to do so. I hope that Askarus is able to fix it.

I can imagine what's broken.

There's that one part of the board that tends to break.

I think that's it.

Well the post office didn't want to send Lithium batteries. (They didn't specify Lithium-ion or Lithium-polymer, and clearly none of them took physics. Sticking the battery in an empty case and in the special battery case doesn't make a difference. Gah.)

They say that Germany doesn't allow batteries to be sent in, but allows them to be sent out.

Is it okay for me to not send the battery? You do have power equipment for powering on the Pandora right?

Well the post office didn't want to send Lithium batteries. (They didn't specify Lithium-ion or Lithium-polymer, and clearly none of them took physics. Sticking the battery in an empty case and in the special battery case doesn't make a difference. Gah.)

They say that Germany doesn't allow batteries to be sent in, but allows them to be sent out.

Is it okay for me to not send the battery? You do have power equipment for powering on the Pandora right?
Please see Askarus article on pandoralive.info: Long story short, remove everything from your Pandora (styles, SD-Cards, batteries) before sending it in.

Edit: unless you have problems with your battery. But then again, why do the people at the post office know whats in your package ?

Yeah, I read that page.

It says don't send the battery unless it's needed.

Wait... so if it's not the battery that's the problem and thus I don't need to send it, does that mean that they have their own power source to check that the screen works after repair?

Well.... they specifically asked me if there was a lithium battery inside...

They are the guys producing the thing. Don't you think they have some spare batteries around? ;)

I think in another thread ED said yours is already fixed.

Back