Hu6280 V1.07 Released

DaveC posted on Jul 20 2006 at 01:10 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:46 PM said:
maybe that something else is an uber fast RAINE port woot!*

*probably not

Too bad this wasn't just finished. It was so close and held much promise. Forget supergrafx and CD, really all it needed was stereo sound, the buzzing fixed in some sounds, and the missing sounds added and it would have been near perfect PC-Engine. Oh well maybe some day.
well, I seriously dont think he's done yet. Just slowed down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 20 2006 at 06:10 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:46 PM said:
maybe that something else is an uber fast RAINE port woot!*

*probably not

Too bad this wasn't just finished. It was so close and held much promise. Forget supergrafx and CD, really all it needed was stereo sound, the buzzing fixed in some sounds, and the missing sounds added and it would have been near perfect PC-Engine. Oh well maybe some day.
Noone says he's done. Also someone competent at ARM assembler could always continue it. I'm not sure how much of the emulator is pure ASM.

greenmikey posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
I hear he's working on a psp emulator so we can have full speed snes with transparanies...:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSyMastR posted on Jul 20 2006 at 03:22 PM said:
greenmikey posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
I hear he's working on a psp emulator so we can have full speed snes with transparanies...:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 06:14 PM said:
Noone says he's done. Also someone competent at ARM assembler could always continue it. I'm not sure how much of the emulator is pure ASM.

There is no source code out for it so how can anyone finish it?

DaveC posted on Jul 21 2006 at 12:11 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 06:14 PM said:

There is no source code out for it so how can anyone finish it?
Because I would say 'pretty please with a cherry ontop'. Lol. Dave, stop being so critical. Or maybe he'll fidn away to get yo uto give him your GP2x serial number so then he can install some DRM that stops you, and only you, from playing th efull version with full sound when it is finalyl complete :ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:24 PM said:
Please fix your English, it's quite awful.

what prog do you guys recommend for creating an ISO that's compatible? All my programs create MDF, NRG, BIN/CUE surprisingly NONE of them create .ISO weird..

sam fisher posted on Jul 21 2006 at 07:59 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 21 2006 at 02:24 AM said:
It was 2am, I was tired.
And stupid:
"Someone else can continue it."
"How? The source code isn't released."
"Well, if you have to bring up silly little points like that, I'm just going to ignore you wahhh."

iignotus posted on Jul 21 2006 at 01:05 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 21 2006 at 07:59 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 21 2006 at 02:24 AM said:
It was 2am, I was tired.
And stupid:
"Someone else can continue it."
"How? The source code isn't released."
"Well, if you have to bring up silly little points like that, I'm just going to ignore you wahhh."
I'm not an idiot. I know more ways of contacting Vobbo than you lot. He has told me before, when I asked, that if he stopped working on it that he would be more than likely to release the source.

Guess you're the stupid one :p

I seriously doubt he's stopped work on it indefinitly. He's probably just taking a break and working on something else for the time being. I'll wait quite a while for an update on this emulator, even if it's months at a time. Look how long it took the new mame to come out. I'm sure he's just busy with other stuff at the moment. We'll probably get a wip update in a couple weeks or something.

Relax! I`m still working on it :)

I`m just a little busy @ work, and the temperature is too high to sit at the computer for too long ;)

Vobbo

That I can sympathise with... my work seems to be becoming more and more of an oven and less of a shop as every day goes by. At least, until it rains, which takes it back a few days, but it catches up again fast!

Eh, well, as and when it gets cooler, then :)

vobbo posted on Jul 23 2006 at 05:44 PM said:
Relax! I`m still working on it :)

I`m just a little busy @ work, and the temperature is too high to sit at the computer for too long ;)

Geeez... yeah... I'm soooo much slower at work at the moment... the heat is terrible...

Last edited:
Back