Howd you find out about the GP32? Older users plz.

Klown posted on Aug 25 2003 said:
NiN^_^NiN posted on Aug 24 2003 said:
I saw it when they first made the gp32 then bout a year later i say it redesigned.

then i only brought a gp32 cause of the board i dont use it that often cause the emulators dont feel right to me and i get bored fast but i love the homebrew games like pang etc.

:ph34r:
It always makes me feel you were pressured into buying a gp when you post that.
Well i guess you could say that when i was making iMAPPY maps there was 1 or 2 maps that worked on geepee32 but not on a gp32 so i just brought it. besides i already had like 200 post without having a gp32 yet :rolleyes: the peer presure got to me :blink: lol

Btw i like your member rank "Community Asshole ^_^" hehe

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meonlyeviler posted on Aug 25 2003 said:
I found it out on IGN before the E3 it showed in, and I didnt get one until I stole it from someone who didn't have enough money while I was whoring.
Really!. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on lik-sang some time ago looking for something. I believe it was gamecube replacement parts. I basically bought it because it was something I could develop on, though I still can't get any of the IDEs to work for me. <_<

saw a lik-sang add on sharereactor some months ago with the gp on it (if someone's still interested... ;)

Hi,
I first heard about th eGP32 when i downloaded some roms a couple of years ago from an emulation site, cant remember which one. Each rom came with an emulator, It ran the game in a picture of the GP32, I still have them. I have since bought the games (some twice) from joygp.
I never saw anything else about it for ages till i came across this site and realised how cool it actually was, and that it was on sale. So i bought one

mccyril

I think I saw it on a website (lik-sang?) when looking for NGPC stuff. Or I might have read it on the neo-geo.com forums.

Back