How Would This Affect You

GameKing

Still Fresh
How would this affect you if Nintendo were able to stop all flash cards from working in their DSi XX, I ask this because I have worked out a way to do this and am thinking of selling it to Nintendo to get some money
I forgot to add it can't be hacked Ha Ha :D

torpor said:
How would it effect you if I punched you in the nose?

:p
So I take it that I should not sell them the info

Last edited by a moderator:
GameKing said:
How would this affect you if Nintendo were able to stop all flash cards from working in their DSi XX, I ask this because I have worked out a way to do this and am thinking of selling it to Nintendo to get some money
I forgot to add it can't be hacked Ha Ha :D
due to threats I have changed my mind about selling it to Nintendo :huh:

due to threats I have changed my mind about selling it to Nintendo :huh:
[/quote]

Heh heh .. okay, go on then. But first tell us how it works.

Currently laughing my balls off.

Nice try, Baron!

worshippy.gif

And now for something completely different
I have been trying to buy some NDS second hand games because the ones I am after are no longer made, guess what all I could find was fakes they would not work on the DSi so I checked some of the NDS forums and found a lot of people complaining including me
What To Do What To Do
:ph34r:

Well actually all Australian people are in fact the same person.

Especially Kylie Minogue...

Red Baron (cough) sorry, Game King is planning on disabling Nintendo's protection methods by buying up all available handheld consoles, waiting until demand reaches a critical point, then flooding the markets. I was sceptical this would work, but when I asked he was sure, plus who am I to disagree with the pilot of a bright red triplane?

Back