How To

Stephen007

Still Fresh
:( Hello, I am a bigtime newbe, and I wish to get a neo-geo emulator for my gp2x. Can anyone tell me everything I need with my Gp2x to get a Neo-Geo Emulator, and how I install into my Gp2x. Thanks so much in advance.

You download the neogeo emulator for GP2X, you follow the readme included within(which includes the acquiring and placing within of BIOS files), you stick in your ROMs, and enjoy.

yalborap posted on Mar 10 2007 at 10:22 PM said:
You download the neogeo emulator for GP2X, you follow the readme included within(which includes the acquiring and placing within of BIOS files), you stick in your ROMs, and enjoy.

I had fun with this....

1) basically download the neogeo app ...i like: http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,1098
2) unzip/rar the file
3) Get a neo geo rom pack as well as the universe rom (i guess google or something for the files required) .... NB....not game roms but the rom that makes the neo geo work is what you need
4) read me is very useful as to what to do but basically drop roms in the rom folder inside the folder you just unzipped
5) then create a games folder and place any neo geo game roms in there

6) copy folder to sd card, insert and enjoy!! basically go to games browse to neo geo folder and run app, browse to the games folder and pickwhich you want to run, pres y to toggle sound on off as well as cpu speed.

So far worked well with sam sho 1..failed with part 4 but i think thats a bad rom file or my being a muppit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back