How To Play Sega Mega Cd Roms On Wiz

stephanehl

Still Fresh
Hello,

I use PicoDrive_135_wiz to play sega genesis roms and it works fine.

But i want to play sega mega-cd roms but i got problems to find it correct bios and without it, i cant play sega mega-cd roms.

Please any help....

stephanehl posted on May 28 2009 at 07:00 PM said:
Hello,

I use PicoDrive_135_wiz to play sega genesis roms and it works fine.

But i want to play sega mega-cd roms but i got problems to find it correct bios and without it, i cant play sega mega-cd roms.

Please any help....
You won't find the correct bios here, only the emulator. All other software you will have to obtain on your own as their are copyrighted

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if notaz decides to implement support for 32x. Even when he adds this feature it's not sure if playable framerates can be achieved. But please: Don't bother him!

oh okay.... i pmed him once so every respond to a post since has be pretty lame like i didnt i say was going to annoy him no so why are people acting like im a fat lady at a buffet who keeps going back for more ?

It makes me sad and when i get sad.... well i cry and watch martha stewart and i think no one wants that

HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 28 2009 at 06:58 PM said:
BIOS files would not be illegal but outright linking to roms is.
I'm pretty sure BIOS files are just as illegal.

Anyway, the filename of the BIOS you need is in the readme for Picodrive I think though, that will make your search a thousand times easier.

So far all the Sega CD games I've tried worked beautifully so I hope you find the files you need!

DurTahar posted on May 28 2009 at 06:15 PM said:
HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 28 2009 at 06:58 PM said:
BIOS files would not be illegal but outright linking to roms is.
I'm pretty sure BIOS files are just as illegal.

Anyway, the filename of the BIOS you need is in the readme for Picodrive I think though, that will make your search a thousand times easier.

So far all the Sega CD games I've tried worked beautifully so I hope you find the files you need!
Indeed. Sega CD games run perfectly. Even Silpheed runs perfectly, and even its videos work great!

I mostly have played FMV games with it so that's why I was so impressed at how well it worked. I saw vids from the gp2x running Night Trap and was worried at how bad the video stuttered, but no such problems on the Wiz. Maybe a few little pops of silence but you hardly even notice them.

Back