Problems With Sega Cd Games

pepppe

Still Fresh
I guys, I have opened this thread to post all problems/solutions with SEGA CD games emulated on Wiz.

All games I've tested on Picodrive 1.35 run perfectly but Sol-Feace doesn't start. I've tried a lot of version of game, japan, euro, usa, but all of them freeze after SEGA logo with Sonic. I've tried also to make a perfect image of original CD-Rom of my Sol-Feace Euro version, but it's the same, freeze.

There a way to run it?

Games that run perfectly (always tearing of screen but it is a console problem) are:

Revengers of Vengeance (great game!)
Lunar 1
Black Hole assalut
Snatcher
Final Fight CD (need skipframe=1 to adjust music problems)
AX 101
Sonic CD (may need skipframe=1)
Vay
Silpheed
Keio Flying squadron
Megarace (game with craziest movie ever!! XD)
Sega Classics Arcade Collection
Ranma 1/2

Sol-Feace freeze at SEGA+Sonic screen :(((

Time Gals doesn't start

They need some config tweaking ("Better sync" in Sega CD options needs to be ON). Or you can wait for the new version which is around the corner.

You're trying to get Sol-Feace to work???

Why bother? Why not just emulate the Genesis gmae Sol-Deace. Same exact game in every way. Just no intro and ending anime sequences. Ya need the rom for it?

dogeymon said:

Why bother? Why not just emulate the Genesis gmae Sol-Deace. Same exact game in every way. Just no intro and ending anime sequences. Ya need the rom for it?

Exactly! :D

I like animated sequences of Sega Cd games like Black Hole Assault or Sol-Feace. :p

NOTAZ thank you very very much, that setting is OK!! ;*

Last edited by a moderator:
dogeymon said:

Ok, with Picodrive for Wiz 1.55 Sol-Feace is playable without editing config but Vay and Keio Flying Squadron now don't start. But I use both version of picodrive, 1.35 and 1.55 to escape the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back