How To Disable L/r Buttons In Movie Player

jose1711

Website
Visit site
hello,

is there a way how to disable L+R buttons when watching movie via standard (incl. in firmware) movie player? it is just sooo annoying when you accidentally touch them and have to manually find the position where you interrupted.

maybe a wrapper shell script or something that would make these keys out of use. pity there is no better movie player out yet.

thanks and regards,

jose

Just keep your fingers off the top of the 2X. I don't think there's a way to lock the buttons.

I solved the problem by putting each movie file in it's own folder. Maybe not the best solution but it works.

jose said:
hello,

is there a way how to disable L+R buttons when watching movie via standard (incl. in firmware) movie player? it is just sooo annoying when you accidentally touch them and have to manually find the position where you interrupted.

maybe a wrapper shell script or something that would make these keys out of use. pity there is no better movie player out yet.

thanks and regards,

jose

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. strange. did the same and the result is that the video is restarted from beginning once L or R button is pressed.

joe

Mowgli said:
I solved the problem by putting each movie file in it's own folder. Maybe not the best solution but it works.
jose said:
hello,

thanks and regards,

jose

Quiest said:
Just keep your fingers off the top of the 2X. I don't think there's a way to lock the buttons.
lol
or cut the fingers :lol:

Back