How Much People Has Gp2x?

drokkeh posted on Oct 11 2006 at 12:11 PM said:
I heard that most were sold in europe. Notably Germany, UK and Spain. Is that true?

Then I'll translate my game to german, english and spanish ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how about russian =) I now not very nush of GP2X in russian, but if you want i will do translate =) Just send PM !

Yeah, it gets lonely in central Florida. Knowing what languages the GP2X has the largest percentage in would be good for game developers, and real numbers.

It has now outsold the GP32, so that is quite a milestone, also consider that it outsold the GP32 in less than a year - the gp32 was on the market for around 4 years.

It has outsold the Gizmondo too ;)

As big as new york city is, I havent bumped into a person that owns or heard of a GP2X. I hang around the most populated area's like TImes Square, Madison Square Garden & Chinatown. Although a year ago my old alumni from my previous campus said he saw a GP2X for sale in chinatown, but it was utter B-S since he said it was the white model.

Wow,that is quite alot since it is only known under the core-gamers

Wouldn't it be nice to have a language file on the root directory of the SD card (e.g. language.lng) that states the users' language. Every program could read this file and automatically uses this language or, if not included, uses english as default.

Looking at these forums. The command of english is fantastic from people that it isnt their 1st language, including slang and common phrases.

I would have assumed most of you are english or american anyway if it wasnt from seeing your location on the profile. A language selection on 1st bootup is probably a good idea though.

efegea posted on Oct 11 2006 at 11:26 AM said:
drokkeh posted on Oct 11 2006 at 12:11 PM said:
I heard that most were sold in europe. Notably Germany, UK and Spain. Is that true?

Then I'll translate my game to german, english and spanish ;)
If you want to translate to french i can help you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen one person on this board who lives in Moorhead Mn. That's an easy 3 hours from me :)
Language presets are cool, they let you screw yourself over by switching it to Chinese :lol:

Back