How Many (Video Game) Handhelds Do You Have ?

How much (video games) handheld do you have ?

Votes: 5 9.1%

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 3 or 4

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 5 or 6

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 7 or 8 or 9

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 12 o 13

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 15 or more Why do you need 15 handheld ????

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 0 sorry i dont have any handheld. please forgive me.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 40 or more like daclassicgamingmaster, im not lying

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i have a tapwave zodiac, gp32 nlu, gp32 flu, wiz ( in 2 days), gba, gameboy mono, gamegear, psp-2000, gp2x f-100, 2 onestation, nintendo dsi, a palm (but its not a video gamesa handheld i suppose)

Who can beat 12 ?

I have a GBA (original) and NDS (original) and they're both useless.

I don't like games as much as I thought I would. :/
The Pandora will be #3, though I prefer to think of it as a PC.

I only own a GP2X-F200 handheld console but this is enough for me as it gets played constantly. I'm not one for collecting a variety of handhelds as I won't have the time to play them all.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We currently have the following handhelds:

Grandstand Astro Wars retro handheld

Parker Merlin retro handheld

Nintendo Gameboy Color (I recently found this in York for £9 plus £4 for a Donkey Kong Country cartridge)

GamePark GP32 (Sprayed Black plus the mini keyboard addon).

Sony PSP (Original)

GPH GP2X (F100)

2 x GPH WIZs (First Dev Model and a Production Model, my boyfriend currently has the dev model and plays Animatch a LOT! I did have a 2nd production model Wiz which I gave to iPrice )

That's about it!

We also have some retro computers in our collection but as this thread is about handheld consoles I haven't listed them.

Original Game Boy
GBA
NDS
GP2X-100
Cybiko - Bought this at the start of the 6 week holiday a few years ago for like £5 when Toys R Us were trying to get rid of all of their stock of them. I only used it during those 6 weeks, but I still maintain that it was an awesome buy :p

Original gameboy
Gameboy slim
Original GBA
GBA clamshell
GBA Player for the Gamecube
DS Phat
DS Lite
Gp32 original non lit unit
Gp32 BLU
NeoGeoPocket Color
Nes Handheld 3rd party device that takes Famicom cartridges through a wierd yellow L-shaped connector
GP2x 1st edition including cradle and appropriate power adapters, tv out cable
GP2x F200
PSP 1st generation
Nomad
Game Gear
GP Wizz
Gameking

Ordered a Pandora
I believe I have forgotten a view, but still....

i almost use my psp and gp32 for emulators the others handheld have dust. oh i forget i used my onestation for to go, but soon i will use my wiz instead

3 Gameboy bricks
Gameboy Pocket
2 Gameboy Colors
3 GBAs
GBA SP
GBA Micro
2 DS Originals
DS Lite
Game Gear
PSP Slim
2 PSP Phats
GP2X F-200
Dreamcast VMU (meh, it counts)
iPod Touch

So that's 21. 14 if you don't count duplicates. 5 that are working. 2 that I actually use. <_<

Pandora (prototype boards only), Wiz, GP2X F200, GP2X F100, PSP, NDS, Gizmondo. Developed stuff for all of them, released for all except NDS.

hey Notaz you really need a gp32 blu, you will love it. i prefer the gp32 blu over the gp2x ( except for gba, snes and genesis, i prefer gp32 emus) then you could make a picodrive port ;)

The GP32 d-pad ( digital joystick) was awesome. anything cant beat that. i prefer the gp32 d-pad over the psp, gba, gp2x... over all others consoles.

Who thinks the gp32 d-pad was one of the best d-pad history. i know its more like a digital joystick.

i sold some years ago my gp32 blu, only have nlu and flu, someone want to sell me one ?

i bought the gp32 blu when it was release several years ago. sold it to buy a zodiac.

My Palm Z22 is handheld, and games can be made for it, but Palm (At least the guys in charge of Z22 design / 3rd-party SDK) are stupid and it's a royal pain in the ass to even transfer files to it, much less compile anything.

So it's just like the GBA.

I just went to vote and noticed there is no 'zero' option. I've had a Gameboy, GBA and several PDA's that I tried to make gameworthy in the past (and all failed due to being crap for that purpose) but I currently don't own any (or I do and I have no idea where they are).

2x GP32 Blu (1 Overclocked@209mhz, 1 Standard@166mhz)
1x GP32 Nlu (Dead)
1x GBA sp (With a supercard SD)
1x Dingoo (Black)
1x Gizmondo
1x PSP Slim 2003 White (CFW 5.00-M33-6)
1x JXD301
1x One Station 99-in-1

Trooper

Depends on what you count, really...

Nintendo:
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Pokémon Mini
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite (In pieces, probably have to get a new one...)

Alternative:
Tapwave Zodiac (*2)
Game King
GP2X

Classic:
Atari Lynx

Crap:
Micro Game Power 40 in 1
Magic Game Geox Respira
Japanese 5€ LCD thingies (*2)
Probably some others I don't remember at the moment...

Not really for gaming:
Openmoko Neo1973

Ordered or planned:
Pandora
Palm Pre

I really need to get a few more classic and obscure systems but I also probably need to invest into a used PSP one of these days... And if it's only to play Umihara Kawase. :D

i just bought another flu. so if i can count my palm. i have 14 handheld now. i made this poll , and i dont have a 14 choice option LOL

please i want a gp32 blu. someone want to sell me one. :(

Back