how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

Guys, if you got your shipping notice, can you please include your queue number....

Alas, there are no queue numbers from ED. We only have the box stamp.

http://boards.openpa...-1ghz-pandoras/

We give what we can... :)

OK, understand.....guess ED is trying to save costs by not using them..... :p

Just got my email :D

Queue position #50

Cool!......then I'm getting closer, as I'm number 55..... :lol:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Queue #50 the latest one so far?

@ ArchiMark have you got your e-mail yet? I'm only asking because I'm number #60 and spending too much time checking e-mail and this forum!! :)

So is Queue #50 the latest one so far?

@ ArchiMark have you got your e-mail yet? I'm only asking because I'm number #60 and spending too much time checking e-mail and this forum!! :)

Nope, not yet.....although I hope it is soon..... :)

Will report back if I get email.....

#36 in CraigIX's queue - I got my email yesterday at 8 AM CST.

Now to simply make sure someone is home when the mail delivery person stops over for a signature sometime in the next week or two.

Just got my shipping notice from Jacquelyn! Woot! The long wait from 1 October 2008 is alllmost over.... (the funny thing is I actually extended my wait for the 1Ghz unit as I was told my original pre-order was just about to ship when these upgrades became available)

Now where did I put that $70 16gb SD card I ordered 3 years ago for it.... ;)

As you will see it was certainly worth upgrading, the 1Ghz units are even better than I was secretly hoping they would be!

I'm getting very excited to finally get to check one of these out... I even have a coworker willing to take me out to lunch to show him the Pandora, simply because I don't think he ever really thought I'd get it.

Now to just hope the mail service doesn't do anything silly.. ;)

#36 in CraigIX's queue - I got my email yesterday at 8 AM CST.

Now to simply make sure someone is home when the mail delivery person stops over for a signature sometime in the next week or two.

That's great!

Just curious, who does the email come from?...just want to make sure that I don't overlook it or it gets lost in my spam folder, etc.... ;)

just got mine in the mail and i must say im pretty disappointed... is there any quality control on the assembly of these?... i had a few loose screws and one screw which was in the hole sideways and stripped out... i tried to fix it because the case is all popped apart on the corner and looks like shit and the plastic behind it is all stripped out... not to mention the lil rubber nubs for the corners of the screen that are missing/were never put there... pretty frustrating for a product that cost me over 700 bucks and a 2 year wait :angry:

just got mine in the mail and i must say im pretty disappointed... is there any quality control on the assembly of these?... i had a few loose screws and one screw which was in the hole sideways and stripped out... i tried to fix it and the case is all popped apart on the corner and looks like shit because the plastic behind it is all stripped out... not to mention the lil rubber nubs for the corners of the screen that are missing/were never put there... pretty frustrating for a product that cost me over 700 bucks and a 2 year wait :angry:

Don't worry, I or Ed will sort this out for you.

GC are supposed to check each unit, they will hear about this.

just got mine in the mail and i must say im pretty disappointed... is there any quality control on the assembly of these?... i had a few loose screws and one screw which was in the hole sideways and stripped out... i tried to fix it and the case is all popped apart on the corner and looks like shit because the plastic behind it is all stripped out... not to mention the lil rubber nubs for the corners of the screen that are missing/were never put there... pretty frustrating for a product that cost me over 700 bucks and a 2 year wait :angry:

Don't worry, I or Ed will sort this out for you.

GC are supposed to check each unit, they will hear about this.
it was box 104... i can send pics of it too... an email is on its way... thanks craig... its from my screen name at hotmail...

not to mention the lil rubber nubs for the corners of the screen that are missing/were never put there...
AFAIK these were only put on the very first units of the first batch.
not worried about them but i was curious... the problem with the case is a bigger issue

I got mine yesterday ( #32 ), it seems perfect other than the battery door's right clip wont snap in unless you push it flush and pull it into place. Other than that it is fine. I'll be putting up videos / photos over the weekend =)

I got mine yesterday ( #32 ), it seems perfect other than the battery door's right clip wont snap in unless you push it flush and pull it into place. Other than that it is fine. I'll be putting up videos / photos over the weekend =)

Glad you got yours!.....

FWIW, I have similar issue with my Pandora Rebirth....once I figured out how to deal with it, not really a big deal...

Back