how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

Got mine yesterday as well :D

I was a Batch 2 upgrade, #40 in the upgrade list... though my box is marked #20. Not a big deal, but I didn't get the letter from Craig.

Only had a little time to play with it last night, but everything seemed to be working fine. It connected to my wifi right away :)

Really looking forward to installing some emulators and taking it for a proper spin this weekend.

A bunch of my friends are looking forward to finally seeing what I've been talking about all this time ;)

Yeah the build quality of the 1ghz pandoras is good. All the units available to play at gamescom were very cool.Actually i really prefer the platinum grey colour it just seems right somehow.

anxiously awaiting an email from ED or craig... my email to jacquelyn has been forwarded to both... ^^^ im sure the build quality on most was great, mine must've slipped through throught the cracks :mellow: ... just my kinda luck i guess :(

Jees that has to be a kick in the head after such anticipation.

Not good mate, hopefully it gets sorted sooner rather than later.

I have upgraded to a 1ghz model after a bit of deliberation on whether to spend the money i kind of didn't have..

Weird thing is, i was told i was queue position 170 even though there is only 150 being built.

Is there an official news post or something that i have missed that explains this?

I have PM'd Craig and sent a quick email to Jacquelyn which have not been answered yet, though to be fair it is late Sunday night in London.

Jees that has to be a kick in the head after such anticipation.

Not good mate, hopefully it gets sorted sooner rather than later.

I have upgraded to a 1ghz model after a bit of deliberation on whether to spend the money i kind of didn't have..

Weird thing is, i was told i was queue position 170 even though there is only 150 being built.

Is there an official news post or something that i have missed that explains this?

I have PM'd Craig and sent a quick email to Jacquelyn which have not been answered yet, though to be fair it is late Sunday night in London.
Some people didn't pay up our backed out of the 1Ghz deal. So instead of filling you in at number 72, or moving everyone ahead 1 or 2 spots and then giving you spot number 148, they probably just add new order numbers at the end of the old queue.

Ah cheers NLS, much appreciated.

I put off doing a few things this morning on my day off and have been reading through the entire Test-Run thread where there was something briefly mentioned about what you speak of.

Time for another cuppa and finish off reading the thread and then get on with the day.

EDIT: the post in question -

Last edited by a moderator:
So are more any going out this week or have all 50 of the first 60 :wacko: UK ones been sent? ;) (20 went out in the first delivery, 40 were sent over to the UK in the second delivery, Order #50 is the highest one reporting receiving an e-mail so far!)

Are we back to waiting for another shipment from GC?

As an original Batch One pre-orderer the first few years waiting was easy, I just viewed it as something I would get eventually and watched impressed as Ed and Craig managed to keep things alive despite problems that would have sunk almost any other project.

Even the first two months after upgrading to the 1GHz one were reasonably ok, it's just these last couple of weeks when it feels that it'll arrive any day that are getting to me!

I think GC were supposed to send the rest of the shipment to ED, but since he's been busy at Gamescom, he would have to wait out with shipping them out and to Craig until he got back from it. So if Gamescom is over, then shipping should continue as normal pretty soon.

EDIT: From

I'll send the next 40 1GHz units to Craig tomorrow as well as 22 600MHz units. I'll also ship 30 1GHz units to my customers tomorrow (need some left for the GamesCom, of course), and when I come back from the GamesCom, I should have a lot more units from GC lying at home which will then be sent to the remaining preorders.

I don't know which is worse, watching someone else unbox their 1GHz Pandora or seeing they already have a 600MHz one sitting on their desk! :p

I didn't understand much, except something about the battery, the plastic, and Super Zaxxon. I've also concluded that BAFelton is a Dead Space fan.

Just a few more days/weeks/months now...

Still not email! gosh its killing me now the wait, is No 50 the most recent for the 1 Ghz? im No 57.... must be soon .......

I didn't understand much, except something about the battery, the plastic, and Super Zaxxon. I've also concluded that BAFelton is a Dead Space fan.

Just a few more days/weeks/months now...

In a few words, I said :

- SuperZaxxon 1.5 is installed (not 1.51)

- I have no problem with the battery and the battery cover

- I like the silver case ( and after some hours with it, I really prefer the silver one )

- I'll do some other vids

- the number on the case is 133, but I don't know what it means ( order number ? )

- and I say 'hop' too many times in this vid cause I'm really excited :D

And yes I LOVE Deadspace :wub:

Still not email! gosh its killing me now the wait, is No 50 the most recent for the 1 Ghz? im No 57.... must be soon .......

I think you're literally the next one to ship.

So will you manage to ship another 3 after DeeJay's one goes tomorrow? ;) (#60 here and the supense is killing me! :rolleyes: )

Ah, so then, I was the last one to ship today ;-)

Queue position #54, and I ordered three of 'em. (Giving two out as gifts.)

I'm in the US, so they won't get here until Wednesday.

Ah, so then, I was the last one to ship today ;-)

Queue position #54, and I ordered three of 'em. (Giving two out as gifts.)

I'm in the US, so they won't get here until Wednesday.

Lucky you, Larry......

I'm #55......

:(

Back