how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

I'm hoping to come up sometime this week. My given number was 153 but I'm sure (and hoping) it's actually something more imposing. Nines are scary, sevens too kind of. If 88 has arrived and there have been a bunch of cancels and there was another 150 on the other side then, well, decidedly soon.

Mine (#87 according to the box) arrived yesterday. I upgrade my initial order from Oct. 09 from EDs shop on the 1. of Juli.

Just got my shipping notice from Jacquelyn! Woot! The long wait from 1 October 2008 is alllmost over.... (the funny thing is I actually extended my wait for the 1Ghz unit as I was told my original pre-order was just about to ship when these upgrades became available)

Now where did I put that $70 16gb SD card I ordered 3 years ago for it.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, if you got your shipping notice, can you please include your queue number....

Think that's a lot more useful info for those of us still waiting, as the box number does not always correlate to the queue number.

Thanks!

:)

Just got my shipping notice from Jacquelyn! Woot! The long wait from 1 October 2008 is alllmost over.... (the funny thing is I actually extended my wait for the 1Ghz unit as I was told my original pre-order was just about to ship when these upgrades became available)

As you will see it was certainly worth upgrading, the 1Ghz units are even better than I was secretly hoping they would be!

Queue number #60 in the 1GHz upgrade orders from Craig, no word yet but theoretically if 20 went out with the first shipment and Craig has 40 this time then I'll get the magic e-mail this week....

Glad to see people are getting these.They are sweet.Been so busy i havent had time to play with mine much.will muck with it on the journey to gamescom though.

Hehe, I too had trouble finding my old SD cards from years ago. After pretty much turning my room upside down and making it a whole mess that took me a few days to clean up again, I finally found two SD cards lying under a warranty booklet and other things in a cardboard box under my bed. The smaller these things get, the harder they are to find. Now I've bought this case for storing SD cards, in addition to a few cards I ended up just buying new, because I hadn't found my old SD cards at that point. Ain't gonna lose em again, that's for sure.

Payment made 12th of June, still no sign. Hopefully get it soon. Queue position #80

Back