how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

I just received my reply from the great and wonderful Jacqueline! Just awaiting my order and que number and I'm good to join the 1ghz club.

I have been looking for an excuse to buy a second Pandora, and now I have it. :)

(FYI: My Pandora not only survived a tour in Afghanistan it also turned heads everywhere I popped it open: Them "that's a funny looking DS", me: "grrrr...").

call me a long long time lurker, but I've finally upgraded my Feb 2009 preorder to the 1Ghz Pandora on the 8th of June - position #67 in Craig's queue :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had my email confirmation back and im #70. So they are moving :)

I think this is the closest I've had to any confirmation I'm getting a pandora 6-8wks away rather then "when it's ready"

i upgraded my late 2010 (November maybe) order to the 1 GHz a week or so ago.. what queue position I have, I don't know.

Actually I think we could all be in for some DC emulation funding, maybe that's a better place for this money to go?

I don't know if this is the best thing to fund. drkIIraziel had mostly finished his nullDCe port but 'got busy' a couple years ago and hasn't open the source yet. I've been trying to get a hold of him to talk about nullDCe, but I'm not sure where to reach him since emudev.org is down.
http://code.google.com/u/drkIIRaziel/

:)

Thanks, I tried emailing. :)

Unfortunately I don't think he is going to answer, he is not developing the emulator any further as of Oct 2010 :(

http://forums.ngemu....ad.php?t=134968

If anyone does get one working I would throw in $50. Portable Sonic Adventure would be incredible.

I sent an e-mail offering a free 1ghz unit for dev noting my $200 bounty for completion + other bounties for him or anyone that was interested. Maybe no one is interested or I hit his spam filter for saying "Pandora." :p

My thought is, even if we can get a piss poor DC emu for P1, we're that much closer to a great P2 port.

Well, if you went public, then you'd sell out much more quickly, and then you could move up the manufacture date and I could get mine sooner. So... do that.

^

Good to see you here. Unless I've just missed your posts. Aren't we waiting on more PCBs basically? My thought is that is the hold up, but I'm on this side of the pond, so I don't know what's happening in EurAsia.

I don't think it's a good idea to do this until they're close to having stock, otherwise it's preorder hell all over again.

#68 in craig's que though i ordered mine bout a week ago, guess there arent many left by now

Sad thing at the moment ...

On group from Graigix ist talking about order numbers

... and the group from ED ist waiting for answer.

Wow these are selling quickly, already 2/3 gone.

And we are doing no advertising and have a press ban!

If we went public I think it could be ... interesting...
Well, if you went public, then you'd sell out much more quickly, and then you could move up the manufacture date and I could get mine sooner. So... do that.
I don't think it's a good idea to do this until they're close to having stock, otherwise it's preorder hell all over again.

Mmm- don't forget, us 150 are, in essence, a hardware beta testing group for the 1Ghz version. No point in putting advertising behind it until we can notify back on anything that's broken.

Back