how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

Yes I know, I've answered him.

The thing is we tend to give units to devs anyway, who do you have in mind who might want one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know, I've answered him.

The thing is we tend to give units to devs anyway, who do you have in mind who might want one?
Well we would have to start a new thread to decide maybe.Im not certain who exactly.Also what about a 1ghz software bounty section being added.If the money was already payed into an account it would be more tangible to a potential developer.Dreamcast emulation would be a good one.Id put 200 euro in it to start.

Actually I think we could all be in for some DC emulation funding, maybe that's a better place for this money to go?

Actually I think we could all be in for some DC emulation funding, maybe that's a better place for this money to go?
Yes definately.I will pay a decent sum for this as it would be a good deal of work for someone.any ideas how we could make the bounty more tangible as opposed to just a promise on the forum.What do you suggest.lets get this ball rolling.

I don't know if this is the best thing to fund. drkIIraziel had mostly finished his nullDCe port but 'got busy' a couple years ago and hasn't open the source yet. I've been trying to get a hold of him to talk about nullDCe, but I'm not sure where to reach him since emudev.org is down.

I don't know if this is the best thing to fund. drkIIraziel had mostly finished his nullDCe port but 'got busy' a couple years ago and hasn't open the source yet. I've been trying to get a hold of him to talk about nullDCe, but I'm not sure where to reach him since emudev.org is down.
http://code.google.com/u/drkIIRaziel/

:)

Thanks, I tried emailing. :)

Thanks, I tried emailing. :)

Unfortunately I don't think he is going to answer, he is not developing the emulator any further as of Oct 2010 :(

http://forums.ngemu....ad.php?t=134968

If anyone does get one working I would throw in $50. Portable Sonic Adventure would be incredible.

Well, I went and did it. I'm in the One Gigahertzers' club.

Couldn't resist any longer, as of today I'm now a fully paid up One Gigahertzer :)

Queue position #60 (Craig's queue) which should be a bit of an improvement on my late batch one pre-order position!

Oh, I forgot to add my details, didn't I?

Updated my order 6th June. Number 46 in Craig's 1GHz queue.

....Dreamcast on the Pandora 1GHz; now that's what I'm talking about!!!! Bring it on!! :D

Yes I upgraded to the 1Ghz version. Have no idea on my queue position though.

I never upgraded to the premium unit because there was actually nothing tangible in it for me. There seemed to be supply issues with upgrading anyway so I figured no point upgrading I might only have to wait another 1-2 weeks and whats that after the years wait. However by getting the 1Ghz version I do actually receive more, even if it's at a premium price(Not that I care, I am glad it makes them some dollars). Perhaps if they offered say a 32 Gb sd card with everything already setup and good to go as a bonus for upgrading and being a loyal customer(Minus the roms of course) they might be able to attract more people to upgrade to premiums because then they are receiving something.

Sure it will eat into their margin a little bit but everyone who would have upgraded to premium has probably done so by now. So they would actually be better off in the long run. I also can't see the community getting that pissed off about a free SD card. However the hours saved in setting up the device for the end user I could easily justify the upgrade. Especially with those who aren't familiar with Linux.

Back