How Long Until We See Uae4All? (Amiga Emulator)

Next couple of hours hopefully...I just added the deadzone config which I had forgotten about, so I'll muck about with the touchscreen stuff for a while and then release the binary and source code.

Reesy said:
Next couple of hours hopefully...I just added the deadzone config which I had forgotten about, so I'll muck about with the touchscreen stuff for a while and then release the binary and source code.

Thanks. Looking forward to testing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy said:
http://reesy.gp32x.de/caanoo/uae4all_v2.zip
http://reesy.gp32x.de/caanoo/uae4all-wiz-0.8.1-src.zip

There you go have fun.

Thanks Reesy, great work. :)

Thank you Reesy! A great preformance boost! The emu runs very well!
Let's place it in the download section! :)

wow! thanks you Reesy! i hope this can be added in the archive, now ;) :)

it is already in! :) :) http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,19,714

Can't wait to try it out! My SD-card broke two days ago... that's just not fair :( Preformance boost sounds great! Hopefully SWOS will run more smooth with sound :)

real good job reesy,just a shame you cant save games on this version,whereas on your previous release it could be done.oh well nevermind im sure itll happen oneday.

Is the alternate button layout option working for anyone? If so what game so I can test. I cant seem to get it to work. Am I correct in thinking that this will allow me to use a button for jump instead of pressing up? I also noticed that multidisk is not working for me. I will start with a clean fresh install and edit the post if needed

GREAT!

Thanks for working on that! That disk menu bug was driving me crazy.

Hope multidisk not working is just a vague problem, qbertaddict: I'll test that in a moment.

Reesy: I did however notice the icon.png isn't rigged up.

Also I made a little Caanoo label for the package if you would like to add it?
ViVkq.png

Squarefish said:
GREAT!

Thanks for working on that! That disk menu bug was driving me crazy.

Hope multidisk not working is just a vague problem, qbertaddict: I'll test that in a moment.

Reesy: I did however notice the icon.png isn't rigged up.

Also I made a little Caanoo label for the package if you would like to add it?
ViVkq.png
I tried it on three different games and it does not appear to be working. I tried Alien breed 1 and 2 and Zool 2. Both games ask for a new disk when all disks are inserted. Also can you test the alternate button mappings as well? I'm going to try a fresh install now

I tried it on three different games and it does not appear to be working. I tried Alien breed 1 and 2 and Zool 2. Both games ask for a new disk when all disks are inserted. Also can you test the alternate button mappings as well? I'm going to try a fresh install now

I was getting all kinds of strange problems. I think it's only fair to fresh install UAE4ALL, which I am doing now. Then we shall see.

Ok, games do NOT load if they are in the slot 2, with no disk in the slot 1. That's from fresh install, and that means multi-disk is not working to a great extent.

Also selecting 1 or 2 on teh control config I'm afraid has no difference to option 0. So alternative control options don't work.

But good job on the new menus, and deadzone config is far improved for joystick-type control!

I had assumed the multi disk support was working before I touched the source code, all I've done is add menu options to allow you to easily select disk images for all 4 slots. I'll see what I broke.

Squarefish said:
Ok, games do NOT load if they are in the slot 2, with no disk in the slot 1. That's from fresh install, and that means multi-disk is not working to a great extent.

Also selecting 1 or 2 on teh control config I'm afraid has no difference to option 0. So alternative control options don't work.

But good job on the new menus, and deadzone config is far improved for joystick-type control!
Glad I'm not going crazy!!! Still this release is awesome and I appreciate the hard work

Back