How Long Until We See Uae4All? (Amiga Emulator)

Just been playing chaos engine runs great man - also anyone got or tried Darkmere - The Nightmare's Begun?

Here is a video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcJMdsQXKIE[/youtube]

ruffnutts ;)

I can´t get Darkmere to work. There seems to be only one version available (cr hlm), running fine via WinUAE, but doesn´t get past the cracktro-tune on Caanoo.

I cant get it to work neither - the screen just goes purple and theres music playing but thats it strange....
Not sure if it is the right version my one is just called Darkmere...hmmmm

ruffnutts said:
I cant get it to work neither - the screen just goes purple and theres music playing but thats it strange....
Not sure if it is the right version my one is just called Darkmere...hmmmm

It´s the same version. The name just seems to depend on the emu-site. At least on lemonamiga, there is no other one (except WHD, probably never running on uae4all).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not a Caanoo but on my DingooA320 Darkmere works really fine. I have the [t +7 Backlash] version. To launch the game i set throttle to 0 and
immediatly press the x button when the screen becomes purple. After that the game loads without problems. I think this should work also on Caanoo.

Darkmere and Darkmere: The Nightmare's Begun are the same game. Darkmere is only an abbreviation for Darkmere: The Nightmare's Begun. The game got also a pseudo-sequel, also made by Core Designs, which is called Dragonstone.

dingooforever said:
Darkmere and Darkmere The Nightmare's Begun are the same game. Darkmere is only an abbreviation for Darkmere: The Nightmare's Begun.
Yes, that´s clear.
The exact name of the adf is:
darkmere (1993)(core design)(m4)[cr hlm](disk 1 of 4)
..... (disk 2 of 4) etc.

@ ruffnutts: if Darkmere not works on Caanoo's UAE4All, try it on Dingoo because it surely works. I'm playing it right now on my A320 and it is really a great game!

Thanks to Reesy for all your hard work!

I've installed this uae4all release on my caanoo (black with version 1.6.0 firmware linux 2.6.24 rev 162) and every adf I try to run just gives me a black screen.

Could this be a firmware issue? Anybody else running this on 1.6.0?

Thanks to all the devs for all their hard work!

Bab Cossettes said:
Thanks to Reesy for all your hard work!

I've installed this uae4all release on my caanoo (black with version 1.6.0 firmware linux 2.6.24 rev 162) and every adf I try to run just gives me a black screen.

Could this be a firmware issue? Anybody else running this on 1.6.0?

Thanks to all the devs for all their hard work!
Im using 1.6 and have no issue. If you want you can check my channel out. I have a tutorial and you can match my settings. My channel link is my signature

Use overclocking (select + A), throttle set to 60 and auto frameskip. Whenever i open a doar in the first level i use also the superthrottle (start) option.

Back